Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 8/23/2004 7:49:02 PM EDT
I'm really wanting a 9mm 11 1/2" upper and M&A is the only place i can find them for sale like this factory. Any body have any comments on the quality of their products or their customer support?
Thanks alot,
Jeremy
Link Posted: 8/23/2004 7:50:28 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 8/23/2004 7:51:41 PM EDT
[#2]
Thats good to hear. Anybody else?
Thanks,
Jeremy
Link Posted: 8/24/2004 3:28:30 AM EDT
[#3]
No experience in 9mm but I have several uppers in 5.56mm from M&A and the only complaint I had was the buffers they sent were black plastic with shot in them, I requested and received aluminum ones no questions asked. Be sure and request aluminum triggerguards and mag catch buttons or they will send plastic too, but everything fit and functioned like a champ.
Link Posted: 8/24/2004 4:08:14 AM EDT
[#4]
I know the M&A people personally. They are good guys, one of the guys at M&A has been in the business foe over 40 years. He's one of the guys I hang out with at the IL gunshows while we have coffee in the morning before they let the herds in. M&A parts are no different that Bushmaster. Hold up a Bushy upper to an M&A upper and find a difference, I'm sure someone here will have a comment on that, but there is no difference. I have abused M&A stuff, no problems. My girlfriends M4 is all M&A on a Bushmaster lower. It has seen 3k plus rounds without a hiccup and very accurate too. I have mostly M&A lower and small parts in my extra parts bin because I trade with them at gunshows and have forever. If I need a firing pin, or detent or whatever, It's M&A from my own stock. If I need something else, I can ride my mountain bike over there.

Some cool places all within 10 minutes of my house:
DSA
Krebs
M&A
Model 1

A couple hours from home:
Rock River Arms
Springfield Armory
Armalite
Le Baer

I am always at a loss for why IL is such an anti gun state politically, we build all the guns!!
Link Posted: 8/24/2004 5:17:09 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
I have bought a lot of stuff from M&A(no 9mm uppers though) and I've always been happy with their products and service.

same here, no 9, but lots of 223, and it has always been good
Link Posted: 8/24/2004 6:39:17 AM EDT
[#6]
thanks for the replies.
Jeremy
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top