Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 8/22/2004 1:18:34 PM EDT
Is there a gunsmith in the house?
I have 2 heavy barrel ar15 upper receivers that I want to convert to tapered barrels.
I have 1 colt Match target Hbar upper that I want to taper and put a pre ban front sight post on. I had my dad mil down the muzzle and I threaded it and installed a cav comp on it, but I plan replace that with an A2 flash suppressor after the AWB ban sunsets. And I have 1 RRA hbared A4 pre ban upper receiver that I want to have tapered. If any one could give me an estimate of how much they think this would be cost, or if it’s easier to install a brand new bbl, please tell me.
Link Posted: 8/22/2004 1:39:49 PM EDT
[#1]
Give Steve at  Adco a call, or e-mail @ [email protected]
great prices quick turn around time. they are highly recomended by many board members here! Good luck,
Sean
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top