Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 5/12/2004 3:18:22 PM EDT
i think this is gonna be my next toy.  gimmee your impressions, good and bad.  accuracy, reliability, durability (i don't care about scratches on the buffer!).  anyone shot any large mammals with it?  if this is a rerun, please post a link.  thanks!
Link Posted: 5/12/2004 8:20:57 PM EDT
[#1]
druncuncas,

I love mine.  I would do it all over again in a second.  Awesome impact.  I shot beside a sharps 45-70 yesterday and I couldn't believe the difference in the sound of impact.  The sharps made a slap sound when it hit the berm.  My Beowulf sounded like you were hitting the berm with a baseball bat.  I have shot several large objects (ie. concrete blocks, gallon jugs of water) with quite pleasing results.  Waiting on the opportunity to find a good hog to try it out on.  Have heard (on this board) of someone taking a water buffalo, but that was a while back.  I have no doubt the round would do it.

Can ya tell I like it!!!

Doc
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top