Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 5/12/2004 11:41:18 AM EDT
All of the other major players are represented even some of the small fry , but there is no RRA forum?
Link Posted: 5/12/2004 11:42:06 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 5/12/2004 11:46:00 AM EDT
[#2]
Ahh . I din't realise those where paid forums .
Link Posted: 5/12/2004 11:54:26 AM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
Ahh . I din't realise those where paid forums .

TANSTAAFL!
Link Posted: 5/12/2004 12:10:54 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
Most likely because they haven't paid to advertise yet.

I don't think Colt paid either ....

Am I wrong ?
Link Posted: 5/12/2004 12:14:47 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Most likely because they haven't paid to advertise yet.

I don't think Colt paid either ....

Am I wrong ?

Don't know.  But I'd be interested to find out.
Link Posted: 5/12/2004 12:29:51 PM EDT
[#6]
I'm going to go ahead and tag this thread for later enjoyment.
Thank you and please continue on with your discussion.
Link Posted: 5/12/2004 12:41:11 PM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 5/12/2004 1:13:12 PM EDT
[#8]
What about Colt?
Link Posted: 5/12/2004 2:19:01 PM EDT
[#9]
Link Posted: 5/12/2004 2:20:35 PM EDT
[#10]
Link Posted: 5/12/2004 2:49:03 PM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:
RRA used to have a forum here.  They rarely answered questions, and unfortunately spent most of what time they did spend deleting threads they didn't like.  Then there was the whole "our out-of-spec uppers are really a new version of the Mil-Std 1913 specs that no one else knows about" fiasco.  Once the SHOT Show happened and they were called on this BS story, they admitted their uppers were out-of-spec, and requested that their forum be removed.

In the interim, an Industry Partner program has been created, but that's not why RRA isn't here.  Really, they aren't here because they're a small company that has enough trouble meeting market demand without having to have a company rep monitor the forums here, so they don't.  They prefer to let their retailers handle the user-level questions (which they generally do VERY well).

-Troy

P.S., Colt has a forum here because they are Colt; it would be difficult to justify not having COLT on an AR15 website, even though they've never participated.

hey troy, i've got one question.......is there ANYTHING you don't know about?  i mean you know everything about everything..........and yes-that's a retoricle (sp?) question.
Link Posted: 5/12/2004 2:51:41 PM EDT
[#12]
Link Posted: 5/12/2004 2:57:21 PM EDT
[#13]
haha, that's cool-it's just anytime there's a not-so-simple to answer question-there you are.  you're like "old faithful" or something.  i'll read a subject line and be like-"yep troy will be in there"...and there you are!!!  just messin' around-i'm excited right now cuz i got the call that my first ar should be in tomorrow.  it's an rra tactical entry.  it only took 'em 4 weeks and a couple days.  that's funny because troy said to double their "in four to five weeks" they told me.  that's the first thing i've ever seen troy wrong about-lemme tell ya i'm glad he was.  thanks troy for all the info you give us, and i'm sorry for hijacking the thread.  it had to do with rra slightly though....

jake
Link Posted: 5/12/2004 4:17:32 PM EDT
[#14]
Nobody's going to ask why Olympic doesn't have a forum in the industry section?
Link Posted: 5/12/2004 6:26:58 PM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:
Nobody's going to ask why Olympic doesn't have a forum in the industry section?

Had to pic that scab did'nt you?

Hootbro
Link Posted: 5/12/2004 6:32:18 PM EDT
[#16]
Link Posted: 5/12/2004 6:33:58 PM EDT
[#17]
Link Posted: 5/13/2004 12:54:19 AM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:
haha, that's cool-it's just anytime there's a not-so-simple to answer question-there you are.  you're like "old faithful" or something.  i'll read a subject line and be like-"yep troy will be in there"...and there you are!!!  just messin' around-i'm excited right now cuz i got the call that my first ar should be in tomorrow.  it's an rra tactical entry.  it only took 'em 4 weeks and a couple days.  that's funny because troy said to double their "in four to five weeks" they told me.  that's the first thing i've ever seen troy wrong about-lemme tell ya i'm glad he was.  thanks troy for all the info you give us, and i'm sorry for hijacking the thread.  it had to do with rra slightly though....

jake

Actualy you are -preaty much spot on . Troy has a lot of good info . I thnik maybe instead of posting from now on I should just IM him .
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top