Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 12/24/2003 4:24:56 PM EDT
I just purchased a fulton armory predator upper it has a 20" "fulton armory ss nm barrel" on it i was wondering does anybody know who makes there barrels and are they anygood? thanks  
Link Posted: 12/24/2003 5:09:16 PM EDT
[#1]
i don't but my buddy has an m4 upper from F/A and it is bad ass.
Link Posted: 12/24/2003 7:23:44 PM EDT
[#2]
This is a quote from FA's website.  It's in an article/faq talking about barrels.

"Our "Fulton Armory" branded barrel is a Douglas match barrel, turned by Gene Barnett, and is a very good barrel for the money, IMHO." Clint McGee http://www.fulton-armory.com/index.htm

Their parts, including barrels, are 20 percent off until Christmas night.  I already bought one and am half convinced to buy another just to stock up.  You can't beat this kind of deal anywhere.  (They are about 145 bucks with the discount!)
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top