Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 12/18/2003 8:33:20 AM EDT
I'm just wondering if we are lucky enough to have the AWB sunset next spring if it is possible to have the fake flash hider on my Rock River post-ban M4 upper removed and threaded for a real one, or if I will have to buy a new upper. Has anyone tried this? If so how did it work out. I know it could be removed but I'm worried about how they would thread the barrel with a standard thread and if it would affect the crown on the end of the barrel and maybe the accuracy as well. Thanks in advance for any info.
Link Posted: 12/18/2003 8:37:13 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 12/18/2003 8:41:23 AM EDT
[#2]
LOL, I was just surfing through your web site. I might be ordering some Rock river lower parts from you here soon, but gotta wait to see if I have any funds left after Christmas shopping. Thanks for the quick reply. Any idea how much you would charge to remove it and put on a Vortex? Thanks again,
Jason.
Link Posted: 12/18/2003 8:49:06 AM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 12/18/2003 8:49:20 AM EDT
[#4]
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top