Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 12/10/2003 6:53:43 PM EDT
Anyone have experience with Fulton rifles?

My brother wants one, l'd always thought they were the really really high-end rifles, but they're really not that expensive... They look pretty cool, too...

Comments?
Link Posted: 12/10/2003 9:14:22 PM EDT
[#1]
I heard that they are not chrome-lined.
Other then that I have never heard anything bad.
Link Posted: 12/10/2003 9:51:00 PM EDT
[#2]
wow i can finally help somone instead of try to piss people off or lurk...  

i recently got a complete 16" uper from them with the fake flash supresor

it wasn't crome lined the "faux" flash surpesor is pinned on wich flew off after 400 or so rounds  i emailed them they sent me a new pin it arived in two days.
  i pounded the new pin in and within 20 or so rounds the thing flew off again.

the delta ring and the sight adjustment wheel where a  purplish color  under bright light.  
i mentiond this to them they offerd to send a new delta ring  the rest of the gun looked fine

i have shot about 2 cases of wolf threw it the gun only malfunctiond once wich was contributed to a crappy mag or me not cleaning it for 2 cases of wolf  

i was impressed with the accuracey of it although i have nuthing to compare to it accept an sks using wolf ammo a 10/22  and a m-1 tanker..  

but i was able to hit a car battery at a little over 400 meters with a hit accuracey of around 70 percent using the iron sights.

the person i was with spotting for me also acheived the same results with the gun..   keep in mind im blind and had to set a flare in front of the car battery to see the what i was aiming at this worked well untill the flare was shot out oh yeah and the freind i was with had never shot an ar before.  

hope some of this helps  you  if you want you can send me your ar's so i can give you a better comparison  :)

Link Posted: 12/10/2003 9:58:59 PM EDT
[#3]
If plans come together, we're likely to be able to find out about the FAR-15 after the first of the year.

5sub
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Top Top