Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 11/22/2003 5:58:02 AM EDT
I need a new, complete, Colt carbine stock. Who is a good source for these?
Link Posted: 11/22/2003 6:06:23 AM EDT
[#1]
While this is like saying RGuns or Botach to some people on the boards, try here for your Colt parts:

[url]www.specializedarmament.com[/url]
Link Posted: 11/22/2003 6:27:55 AM EDT
[#2]
Or, you can try these guys.

[url]http://www.sawlesales.com/[/url]
[:)]
Link Posted: 11/22/2003 6:33:26 AM EDT
[#3]

That works, too... [;)]
Link Posted: 11/22/2003 7:01:12 AM EDT
[#4]
Just remember, if you're dealing with this guy, you're putting money into the hands of a man who thinks you're a stupid idiot---because you frequent this web site.  Was it me, believe I'd invest in a call to Colt, to either see if they'll sell you the parts directly, or to get the name of a distributor who doesn't think you're a stupid idiot.

Just an opinion from a stupid idiot[:D]
Link Posted: 11/22/2003 9:59:55 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Just remember, if you're dealing with this guy, you're putting money into the hands of a man who thinks you're a stupid idiot---because you frequent this web site.  Was it me, believe I'd invest in a call to Colt, to either see if they'll sell you the parts directly, or to get the name of a distributor who doesn't think you're a stupid idiot.

Just an opinion from a stupid idiot[:D]
View Quote

Opinions vary [:D]

CJan_NH-a satisfied SAW customer who knows the difference between disdain for a critic versus a customer.

Link Posted: 11/23/2003 9:10:55 AM EDT
[#6]
I got one from KY Imports. It was a take off but looked new and was about $40 less than everyone else.

I am also a very happy SAW customer. KY just beat Kens price on this item.
Link Posted: 11/23/2003 1:23:40 PM EDT
[#7]
Part #: SA07012
Description: BUTTSTOCK ASSY, LATEST PRODUCTION COLT/U.S. MILITARY M4 - COMPLETE 4 POSITION SLIDING BUTTSTOCK KIT TYPE II (W/ H BUFFER - 3.8OZ, SPRING, RING, PLATE & SLING SWIVEL)
Price: 179.00

Ditto on Ken and Tina.

I love mine!
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top