Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 11/11/2003 11:45:23 AM EDT
Alright, I know this is a totally silly question (flame suit on) but here is the deal.  I have an upper for a preban I am looking to rebarrel with a 14.5" heavy barrel with a premanently attached Phantom flash hider.  Would this mean the bayonet would actually attach to the upper properly(??? ) Or would that require the good old A2 flash hider.

Thanks,

Dawg
Link Posted: 11/11/2003 12:08:12 PM EDT
[#1]
No it will fit fine I have the same on my pre ban bushy,whats important is the legnth of the barrel where it meets the rear of the supressor.The amount of projecting barrel past the front site on a 14.5 is the same as a 20".Its only the  supressor thats 1/2" longer so it will fit fine as mine does.
Link Posted: 11/11/2003 12:21:12 PM EDT
[#2]
[headbang] [headbang] [headbang] [headbang]

Now I just need to get a bail of hay to hang form a swingset and practice!
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top