Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 11/9/2003 5:06:54 PM EDT
I'm looking for one for a Bushy for a friend. I've been looking for an hour online and no luck finding one. He's looking for the 9-13 inch one. Thanks in advance.
Link Posted: 11/9/2003 5:13:14 PM EDT
[#1]
I believe Cabelas sells Versi pods. Might try their website.
Link Posted: 11/9/2003 5:25:32 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
I'm looking for one for a Bushy for a friend. I've been looking for an hour online and no luck finding one. He's looking for the 9-13 inch one. Thanks in advance.
View Quote

Do you want a Versa Pod or a Harris Ultralight Bipod?  What you are asking for is like asking for a Chevy Ford truck.
Link Posted: 11/9/2003 5:28:28 PM EDT
[#3]
You either want a Harris or a versa pod. The versa is very heavy knok off of a Parker Hale British design and made in Red China. The Harris is much lighter and made in the USA. I'd def go with the Harris, and it gives all your friend is looking for.
Good shootin, Jack
Link Posted: 11/9/2003 5:32:25 PM EDT
[#4]
I'm looking for the Harris bipod that swivels. Not a fixed one
Link Posted: 11/9/2003 5:42:22 PM EDT
[#5]
Cabela's or Gander Mountain .
Link Posted: 11/9/2003 6:45:53 PM EDT
[#6]
I ordered mine from Fulton Armory. You will also need a mounting adapter. Fulton has an adapter that lets you attach it to the lower handguard and one that attaches to a rail.

If you're going to get a swivel model you will also want a pod-loc from KMW Long Range Solutions.

It's a lever that replaces the thumbwheel on the swivel clutch. Lets you set the swivel tension more precisely and gives enough leverage to lock it up tight. Well worth the money.
Link Posted: 11/9/2003 7:11:42 PM EDT
[#7]
Cap, is this the one you are looking for?

[url]http://www.midwayusa.com/rewriteaproduct/206805[/url]
Link Posted: 11/9/2003 7:43:16 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Cap, is this the one you are looking for?

[url]http://www.midwayusa.com/rewriteaproduct/206805[/url]
View Quote

Thanks Ed. I just ordered one from there[:D]
Harris Bipod Model LM Series S
Link Posted: 11/9/2003 8:45:25 PM EDT
[#9]
Too bad, you should have ordered the BRM-S instead, it has all the heighth you will need and no extra bulk.
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top