Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 11/4/2003 5:19:58 AM EDT
have any of you installed the new RRA top rail system with the integrated sights yet.  i would like to see some pics if you have.  i think they look good, and was thinking of doing a build with one.  what do you think?

thanks
Link Posted: 11/4/2003 6:51:45 AM EDT
[#1]
The RRA "tactical carry handle" is specifically designed for using an Aimpoint red-dot optic.
Link Posted: 11/4/2003 8:05:59 AM EDT
[#2]
I think he means the RRA Extended Mounting Platform. It's new and it is a single rail that extends from the flattop all the way to the gas block, and includes front and rear sights. I guess it requires a Weaver type gas block.

I'm curious about these too. Has anyone got one to show?
Link Posted: 11/4/2003 8:36:26 AM EDT
[#3]
Yes, now I see. It is very interesting.

[img]rockriverarms.com/images/extplat.gif[/img]
Link Posted: 11/4/2003 7:36:57 PM EDT
[#4]
I have one on my mid-length 9mm.  I really like it so far.  Standard A2 sights front and rear with M1913  (yeah, I measured it as closely as I could and even mounted the Holy Grail-ARMS QR ring to it to verify fit) linking them, bridging across the forearm.  Yes,it requires an A4 upper and a railed-gas block to fit up.  I was looking at one for my M4 as well, and it will even clear its ovoid HG.  I'm going to run my Tri-power on it if the BBT ever shows up.
Sluggo
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top