Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 11/3/2003 6:50:49 PM EDT
Bowers hooked me up with a 52 OD green case and the pistol case for a great price.  Great people to work with. So, I know we had a thread several months back about the ultimate configuration - any improvements? I know people have purchased them since. Lets see some photos...I purchased the 52 to try and get two rifles into this case.

Link Posted: 11/7/2003 12:44:28 PM EDT
[#1]
I just picked up the 52" case in Black from Sam's Club.  Not sure 2 scoped AR's will fit, just might have to get another one...
Link Posted: 11/7/2003 4:01:55 PM EDT
[#2]
bsbg  I just called sam's and they want to know the upc  code and the item#. do you have these?
Link Posted: 11/7/2003 5:42:03 PM EDT
[#3]
PICS?? how much?
  Thanks FREE
Link Posted: 11/7/2003 5:53:41 PM EDT
[#4]
It's Sam's item number 212836, $116.82.

Apparently, it's a one time deal and not all stores have them.  The local Sam's did not, but the next closest one did.

More info here:

[url]http://www.ar15.com/forums/topic.html?b=1&f=5&t=212475[/url]

Link Posted: 11/7/2003 8:02:19 PM EDT
[#5]
I use a SKB double breakdown shotgun case, its only about 44" very short and fits shorter AR's perfect, lever actions, shotguns of course and most .22's etc.; there is a divider between the two guns.  

Great case for traveling, I hate cases that are a foot or more longer than I need, especially when traveling.  You should check out breakdown shotgun cases, they fit AR's perfect.

Edited to add:

I just went to their website, www.starlightcases.com and I wasn't too impressed. Their side by side comparison was with some piece of shit case whether its more expensive or not, my SKB wouldn't break that easily; an SKB is half of the 200 price, looks better, meets most or all military specs.  I would buy an SKB or if your that concerned one of those all aluminum cabellas brand cases.
Link Posted: 11/8/2003 10:44:10 AM EDT
[#6]
After trying a bunch of arrangements, I took the knife to it and ended up with this:

[img]http://photos.ar15.com/WS_Content/ImageGallery/Attachments/DownloadAttach.asp?sAccountUnq=6430&iGalleryUnq=457&iImageUnq=19573[/img]

There is still more room for additional mags and maybe a cleaning rod.
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Top Top