Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 10/29/2003 3:48:05 PM EDT
i'm toyin with the idea of putting a shorter upper on my 'ol colt.  i've looked at model 1 and RRA.  the RRA's have me confused: the only difference (other than price) i can see between the "tasc" and the standard CAR A2 is a forged front sight (with lockable adjustments) and a r4 (?) handguard.  does this mean that while the model 1 & JT come with a forged front, the RRA doesn't? it seems kinda pricey not to.

thanx

also (for another project) what's the best post-ban $100 (or so) lower.  i was thinkin RRA, but what are these eagle arms?
Link Posted: 10/29/2003 4:05:02 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 10/29/2003 4:48:56 PM EDT
[#2]
I had many of the same questions when I bought my RRA TASC carbine about a year ago.  I figured the TASC was incorrectly priced given its close feture content to some of their other models.  RRA told me the TASC was intended to be a patrolman's carbine (lower price?) and therefore no options were available.  However, it appears they either reversed their decision with the new website or I got bad information.  Bottomline, I feel like I got a steal and laughed all the way to the bank.  Enjoy!  
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top