Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 10/27/2003 3:48:17 PM EDT
A couple weeks ago there was a thread about Bushmaster Charging Handles Breaking.
In fear of that I'm thinking about upgrading to a PRI Gas Buster Charging Handle, on my tactical carbine.
Are they really worth close to $100?
Link Posted: 10/27/2003 4:02:08 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 10/27/2003 5:03:06 PM EDT
[#2]
Lockedon, I've got the PRI Charging Handle and unless you are running a suppressor, I don't think you'll find $90 of use out of the PRI. It is nice and well made but a regular charging handle and the PRI Big Latch ($20) will serve most people well.
Link Posted: 10/27/2003 9:19:11 PM EDT
[#3]
I just got a big latch from C4igrant is it is real nice I had the badger ord one and this PRI one is the shit, I will be replacing all my badger tac latches
Link Posted: 10/27/2003 10:05:20 PM EDT
[#4]
I use one in my 9mm blowback AR...I find it useful in that app.,...Also the big latch is the best design out there IMHO...........UNDERDOG
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top