Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 10/5/2003 5:49:35 PM EDT
I a while I ago I posted information on the USA Network upcoming movie "D.C. Sniper: 23 Days of Fear" made by USA Network.  Well the movie producers are acting like movie producers have again pointed to a anti-gun and AWB theme, much like 44 Minutes, but since this was the main weapon by those two bastards they are pulling out all the stops.  They have included the AR15 with the following: a post-ban or pre-ban telescoping stock, high capacity magazine, and a pre-ban 16" or 20" barrel.  Well this doesn't look good and just wanted to let you all know what I have been seeing in the previews.
Link Posted: 10/5/2003 7:12:56 PM EDT
[#1]
This is only the third time this has been posted...

As to the configuration of the AR15, what difference does it make?  The average person watching this kind of crap thinks that ARs are all fully automatic baby slayers that shoot armor piercing, exploding tip cop killer bullets loaded in 100rd capacity clips, and you think it matters whether or not there's a bayonet lug on there?
Link Posted: 10/5/2003 7:22:47 PM EDT
[#2]
Don't forget about the baby-heat-seeking bullet that AR owners commonly use.
Link Posted: 10/11/2003 3:58:53 PM EDT
[#3]
Ahh yes, "44 minutes".  The opening seen had me mad.  It got worse from there.

"High Velocity bullets were specifically developed to penetrate bullet proof vests," says the actor at the beginning of the movie.

Got me so mad I had to stop the movie and have a cigarette.

Brad
Link Posted: 10/11/2003 4:06:56 PM EDT
[#4]
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top