AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 9/25/2003 1:25:24 PM EDT
Link Posted: 9/25/2003 1:30:33 PM EDT
[#1]
holds full mag nearby for quicker reloads
Link Posted: 9/25/2003 1:38:01 PM EDT
[#2]
thats it? My $6 first samco mag-clamp can do that for $63 less!
Link Posted: 9/25/2003 1:52:26 PM EDT
[#3]
It has the advantage of keeping the bullets from walking. It also means that all of your mags are singles, not doubles. It makes the mags easier to handle.
It's not my bag of tea, personally. I can choose to use a mag cinch or not, without altering the weapon. Not so in this case. You are stuck with it until you un-install it.
Link Posted: 9/25/2003 1:55:19 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
thats it? My $6 first samco mag-clamp can do that for $63 less!
View Quote

Of course, the mag-clamp is limited to 2 particular magazines, where this can readily be refreshed with a loaded mag.
Link Posted: 9/25/2003 1:55:56 PM EDT
[#5]
I had one for a bit then got rid of it. Made the weapon too heavy sideways. IOW, it would cause the weapon to rotate to the left when held up to fire. Very uncomfortable.

It also made working the bolt hold-back switch a major PITA.
Link Posted: 9/25/2003 2:04:17 PM EDT
[#6]
Special device that with the push of a button instantly lets you throw an empty mag and a full mag on the ground.
Link Posted: 9/25/2003 7:25:32 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Special device that with the push of a button instantly lets you throw an empty mag and a full mag on the ground.
View Quote

[lolabove]
Link Posted: 9/26/2003 5:23:05 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
View Quote

[lol]  Yeah! That, too!

REALLY....Don't bother. It's just not worth the money.
Link Posted: 9/26/2003 5:25:43 AM EDT
[#9]
[lol]
Alright, thanks alot guys. It didn't seem very practical, but at least now i know what it does.
Thanks again.
Link Posted: 9/26/2003 6:21:02 AM EDT
[#10]
Reckon Lockedon got the web-site version of the Sam Kinison treatment.....

[b][i]OH! OOOOOOOOOOH![/b][/i] [:o]
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top