Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 9/12/2003 7:19:55 PM EDT
I was wondering if there are any fellow builders or ar fans in the Austin area.
Link Posted: 9/12/2003 8:14:53 PM EDT
[#1]
Yeah.  Right here.  I am just outside of Austin.  I shoot on my own property.  All I have now is a RRA M4 build from Pete in NH.
Link Posted: 9/12/2003 9:02:46 PM EDT
[#2]
cool.  I'm out here in the Leander area.  we ought to get some guys that are from this area on this forum and get together for a weekend shoot.
Link Posted: 9/12/2003 9:06:55 PM EDT
[#3]
SouthWest Austin here, but I'm not a builder (yet).
Link Posted: 9/12/2003 9:15:27 PM EDT
[#4]
well I'm just starting my build.  too bad no one in my area has a vice block and armorer's wrench I could use for 10 minues lol.  well if anyone needs a torque wrench and punches around here, let me know.  
Link Posted: 9/12/2003 9:57:15 PM EDT
[#5]
I'm in the Austin Area too.  Check out the Monthly dinners we're trying to get going:
[url]http://www.ar15.com/forums/topic.html?b=8&f=8&t=172898[/url]
Link Posted: 9/13/2003 7:01:53 AM EDT
[#6]
I built my RRA/J&T 16" Expedtion AR earlier this year right here in North Austin. i would like to have some AR buddies to shoot with. i shoot at the Austin rifle club when the range is not flooded. :)

Creep dog
Link Posted: 9/13/2003 7:45:51 AM EDT
[#7]
well I should have my ar done by christmas.  sounds like getting together would be some fun.  Heck, I'll bring out the .50 DE and let you blow off some rounds.
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top