Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 8/23/2003 10:03:07 AM EDT
Please correct me if this is posted in the wrong place, 'cos I'm still finding my way about!  I have just read an article on a link from this site that Arnie (the terminator) is in favour of "sensible gun controls" inc a ban on asualt weapons. (We live in the UK)
We have had a quick recap on Arnies career, and tried to remember films that he had made his fortune off that did not promote the use of fire arms. (inc mini guns, my fav) We have twins listed at the moment :-)

A popular term here is "two faced" :-)
Link Posted: 8/23/2003 12:02:00 PM EDT
[#1]
There was also that movie where he was pregnant.  Can't remember the title.  Also, I believe "Hercules in New York" didn't really have much gun play, if any at all.
Link Posted: 8/23/2003 12:11:26 PM EDT
[#2]
IBTL
Link Posted: 8/25/2003 12:03:17 PM EDT
[#3]
This kind of topic needs to be posted in the General Discussion forum.  The mods restrict this forum to AR-15 related posts only.  (If you need help getting there, look at the gray bar across the top of the page under the word 'Communities' and click 'General'.  Then click on the General Discussion Forum.)

As to your question, I think Conan, Jingle all the Way, the aforementioned pregnant movie, and maybe Twins weren't big 'gun' movies.
Link Posted: 8/25/2003 2:51:30 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
This kind of topic needs to be posted in the General Discussion forum.  The mods restrict this forum to AR-15 related posts only.  (If you need help getting there, look at the gray bar across the top of the page under the word 'Communities' and click 'General'.  Then click on the General Discussion Forum.)

As to your question, I think Conan, Jingle all the Way, the aforementioned pregnant movie, and maybe Twins weren't big 'gun' movies.
View Quote

Thank you for clearing that up!

Its been a while since I locked something so I'll do it now. You guys in AR discussions are THE BEST!!!
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top