Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 8/22/2003 4:47:24 PM EDT
I want to put a new set of gas rings on the bolt of our Eagle Arms. Just wondering whats the easiest way to put them on?

I really don't have to worry about damaging the ones I'm getting off just can't screw the ones up that I'm putting on.

Got any tips?

Thanks
Link Posted: 8/22/2003 5:01:53 PM EDT
[#1]
Right or wrong, I did all mine with just my fingernails, going on that is. Used really small screwdriver to get the old ones off. Start one end in the groove and walk the other around with your dick skinners. Then follow suit with the rest.

MM419
Link Posted: 8/22/2003 5:36:33 PM EDT
[#2]
Wow that easy, and seemed to make a lot of difference, the bolt is much tighter in the bolt carrier.

Cool, thanks a lot Minuteman
Link Posted: 8/22/2003 5:38:08 PM EDT
[#3]
You are most certainly welcome young man, anytime...

MM419
Link Posted: 8/22/2003 5:51:33 PM EDT
[#4]
Just took some pictures of our AR, expect a new topic soon.

She's making her AR15.com debut
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top