Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 8/19/2003 9:22:28 PM EDT
Hope no one gets upset at another thread along the lines of the Blackhawk vest thread.... so here goes:

You may or may not know about the sale BPS is having on Winchester Q3131A.  It is on sale for $2.88 per box ($144 per thousand + tax).

If you do not have a Bass Pro Shop credit card, if you apply for one they will give you an ADDITIONAL 10% off of the SALE PRICE for the items you purchase that day!

I bought several cases at $138 each including tax.  Then they gave me Bass Pro Shop points on top of that.

That is CHEAPER than the 20 year old South African surplus which is Berdan primed to boot.  Sportsman's Guide sells it for $142 per thousand shipped, and they won't ship until some time in the next 30-45 days.

Stock up!

Link Posted: 8/20/2003 2:27:39 AM EDT
[#1]
 The sale started 8-16-03.  They were out of Q3131A on 8-17-03.  If it is like the sale they had on this ammo back in Feb. they probably won't restock before the sale ends.
Link Posted: 8/20/2003 5:37:10 AM EDT
[#2]
Sale dates vary with location.  In Orlando sale ends Aug 24.  Stock probably also varies by location.  In Orlando Tues (8/19) night there were about 40 cases on the floor after I bought mine.  They may or may not have additional stock in storerooms.

Need to check dates and stock on hand at each individual store.
Link Posted: 8/20/2003 5:38:29 AM EDT
[#3]
Thats a damn good deal
Link Posted: 8/20/2003 5:45:26 AM EDT
[#4]
Do they sell with the sale prices online or only in store?
Link Posted: 8/20/2003 6:03:30 AM EDT
[#5]
Get a raincheck for the sale price if it is out of stock.  I did that with a shotgun once and it worked beautifully.
Link Posted: 8/20/2003 6:04:02 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
You may or may not know about the sale BPS is having on Winchester Q3131A.  It is on sale for $2.88 per box ($144 per thousand + tax).
View Quote

Note that prices is only at specific locations.  

I went into the local Bass Pro (Arundle Mills Mall in Maryland) and they had it 'on sale' for $4 per box!!  (Normal price is $5 per box). No discount for buying by the case.

Needless to say I didn't buy any.
Link Posted: 8/20/2003 6:43:58 AM EDT
[#7]
in charlotte the sell ended on 8/10....i missed it [:(]
Link Posted: 8/20/2003 1:43:58 PM EDT
[#8]
After reading this thread, I dropped everything and sped to BPS in Ft. Lauderdale, Florida which is ten minutes from my home. I had hoped to pick 500 rounds. Once I get there, I haul ass to the ammo area. WTF? This fuggin place has the aforementioned ammo by the shitload.
$3.99/20 round box. So I ask the guy about the sale price and he tells me that is the sale price. I advise him that his sale price cannot compete with the Walmart price for the same ammo. I also told him that the price is $2.88 per box at other BPShops. Well, this is our price. I swear to god I will never set foot in that fucking shithole ever again. Unless the price is $2.88 per box. Earlier this year that price was valid at my local BPS.
Link Posted: 8/20/2003 2:06:47 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
After reading this thread, I dropped everything and sped to BPS....

Once I get there, I haul ass to the ammo area.
View Quote

I see why you are called highstrung...[;)]

I swear to god I will never set foot in that fucking shithole ever again. Unless the price is $2.88 per box.
View Quote

ROFLMAO.....You gave me a smile today. Thanks!
Link Posted: 8/20/2003 2:22:42 PM EDT
[#10]
Last time the had a sale on the stuff, I went and of course they were out.  Got a rain check, went back a couple of weeks later, they had the ammo in and I bought the batch I'd signed up for.  Two weeks later I get a post card telling me the ammo is in, and I can wither bring my rain check in OR THIS CARD--- so I went back with the card and got another batch at the sale price[:D]

I sgree though.  If the .223 ain't on sale, there's nothing there to spend any other money on.
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top