AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 8/18/2003 9:39:03 AM EDT
Which one would you get? Here are my plans after I get the rifle:

ARMS #38 Extended Swan Sleeve
EOTech Sight
Match Trigger
KKF A3 TacBrake

Do you think that would be a good set up?It will just be used for plinking at the local range.Questions, Comments and Opinions would be appreciated.Thanks!
Link Posted: 8/18/2003 10:06:28 AM EDT
[#1]
Get the Rock River Arms with the match trigger already installed.  Also, Steve at [url=www.adcofirearms.com]ADCO[/url] has uppers with brakes that look identical to the A3 TacBrake.  You could order you RRA from him and not have to send it away to have the brake replaced.  Steve also has the lowers with the match triggers installed.
Link Posted: 8/18/2003 11:37:58 AM EDT
[#2]
M4arc, Thank you for the recommendation! We greatly appreciate your patronage.

RHR, I am consistently impressed with the quality and service that we receive from Rock River Arms. I am always confident that my customer will get a good product when he/she chooses RRA.

That being said, I have not been let down by my Armalite. However, my next AR will be an RRA--no question.

Be well!

Damian
Link Posted: 8/18/2003 12:05:07 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
M4arc, Thank you for the recommendation! We greatly appreciate your patronage.

RHR, I am consistently impressed with the quality and service that we receive from Rock River Arms. I am always confident that my customer will get a good product when he/she chooses RRA.

That being said, I have not been let down by my Armalite. However, my next AR will be an RRA--no question.

Be well!

Damian
View Quote

No problem, I always try to put a plug in for those that have treated me right.  
Link Posted: 8/19/2003 8:06:09 AM EDT
[#4]
Do the RRA have a chromed lined bore and chamber?
Link Posted: 8/19/2003 8:25:17 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Do the RRA have a chromed lined bore and chamber?
View Quote

The M4 profile barrels do have chrome-lined bores and chambers but I don't think the other configurations do.  I'm hoping they come out with a mid-length chrome-lined barrel sometime soon because I really want to build one.
Link Posted: 8/19/2003 8:45:52 AM EDT
[#6]
M4arc: Thanks for the info. I am going to check out ADCO's website.
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top