Posted: 8/16/2003 8:38:02 AM EDT
http://www.corral.net/photopost/data/500/7386ar15-1-med.jpg

Bushamster Patrolmans Carbine (M4/A3)
EOTech 552
Surefire 500a
GG&G flip up rear sight
3 point tactical sling
Pelican case (cheap insurance!!)

It is still a virgin, I have yet to put a round through it.  Looks like a trip to the range on Monday.  :)

Link Posted: 8/16/2003 8:49:12 AM EDT
[#1]
Nice rig, you should really enjoy that. Let us know how it does.

MM419
Link Posted: 8/16/2003 8:55:14 AM EDT
[#2]
Very nice!  What muzzle brake is installed on her?
Link Posted: 8/18/2003 7:53:00 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
Very nice!  What muzzle brake is installed on her?
View Quote

I think it is the Bushmaster Phantom suppressor.  I was told the it actually is a 14.5" barrel plus the suppressor to get the 16" barrel.  It came on it from Bushmaster.

The darn range was closed this morning for cleaning,,,GGGRRRRRRRR,,,will try again this afternoon.  I got 300 rounds of ammo free from work   :)

Link Posted: 8/18/2003 8:20:45 AM EDT
[#4]
That's a nice looking rifle.  EOtech's sure are pleasing to the eye on an AR.  I'm guessing your LEO.  I think I can see the stamping on the outside of the mag well.
Link Posted: 8/18/2003 11:53:27 AM EDT
[#5]
Yes, I am a LEO.  I have the stamped 30 rounds mags to prove it.  :)
I like these kind of tax deductions!!!!

I really like the EOTech, looks like it will be very easy to shoot with.
Link Posted: 8/18/2003 1:56:53 PM EDT
[#6]
Same sight set up that I use on my patrol rifle, it works VERY well.  Your qual scores will go up with the EOTech, but more importantly, watch how much faster you shoot with it.  If your Quals are like ours, you need to get into various positions quickly to fire.  I found I was ending up with a lot of left over time, where as before I was using most of it.  
Link Posted: 8/18/2003 7:29:44 PM EDT
[#7]
Very nice!  You should have some fun with that one.  You'll love the Eotech.  
Link Posted: 8/18/2003 8:41:51 PM EDT
[#8]
Nice rifle and eo, and great toes [slap]
Link Posted: 8/25/2003 2:46:25 PM EDT
[#9]
I've had it to the range 2 times so far.  I have about 200 rounds through it.  What a blast to shoot.  I sighted the EOTech in for 25 yards and am getting about 1/2" groups.  The whole setup gets 2 thumbs up, I'm very happy with everything.  I put a Hogue grip on it today, WHAT a difference!!!  The grip is a must have.
I actually got an arrest the first time to the range.  Some 18 y/o kid was shooting a .22 rifle that he had sawed the barrel off to 11".  I stood by with him until the local PD arrived.  The kid got a free ride to jail with the ATF!!!!!!!
Link Posted: 8/25/2003 3:01:10 PM EDT
[#10]
Pic not showing up?  Little red X.  Too bad about the kid, lack of supervision/someone knowledgable to tell him he couldn't do that I'm guessing.
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top