Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 7/28/2003 1:21:37 PM EDT
Just got it today, it fits perfectly on the triple mount, nice and snug too. Purchased it from TopGlock, only $139 w/batteries.

Link Posted: 7/28/2003 2:25:22 PM EDT
[#1]
Damn, that's a beauty.
Link Posted: 7/28/2003 3:01:19 PM EDT
[#2]
Sweet!
Link Posted: 7/28/2003 3:59:00 PM EDT
[#3]
Now thats a thing of beauty!! I love it when folks post pictures of our products. Thanks a million. www.yhm.net
Link Posted: 7/28/2003 4:46:03 PM EDT
[#4]
Nice!  How do you turn the LED/light on?  Where is the switch?  I couldn't find it on that webpage listed above....

Also can you put those on a Picatinny rail?  And where can I get a Picatinny rail?
Link Posted: 7/28/2003 5:55:59 PM EDT
[#5]
Sam, to turn on the LED, there is a knob at the back, which also doubles are a push button too, it's really neat. Then there's the rocker switch for momentary-on or constant-on, as for the rail, all m3's, m6's will fit on a picatinny, I got my rail from [url]www.bushmaster.com[/url]

Hope it helps
Link Posted: 7/28/2003 6:10:45 PM EDT
[#6]
Armoredsaint, I have been wanting one of the triple mounts from Bushmaster, but I have a question about it.  What is the internal width of the opening where it clamps around the barrel?  I want to put it on a V-Match upper with the milled front sight base and the V-Match flip-up iron sight.  I need to know if it will clear the flip-up which is about 35mm in diameter.
Link Posted: 7/28/2003 6:46:51 PM EDT
[#7]
dude,
help me out.
i can dig the light but i dont understand the lcd light.  this rig would be great if you could put a laser where the lcd is.
also how many luminates is the bulb? I checked out topglock and did not see this product, please give me a link.

thanks for your help.
jim
Link Posted: 7/29/2003 4:03:33 AM EDT
[#8]
I really like that.  I have a 3 rail Gas block from Bushy on mine and I love it.  The only thing different is that the rails are on the side and top.  I like the bottom setup.  Since mine is the Gas Block too I cannot turn it around.  Got the flip up site on the front, but it doesnt doo too much since I have not ordered the rear BUIS.  [homer] DOH [homer]
Link Posted: 7/29/2003 5:40:46 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
dude,
help me out.
i can dig the light but i dont understand the lcd light.  this rig would be great if you could put a laser where the lcd is...
jim
View Quote

Ditto. What's the purpose of the LED?
Devin
Link Posted: 7/29/2003 5:44:40 AM EDT
[#10]
To provide many hours of lower level illumination when you need light, but not at the level that the powerful(and high drain) main bulb provides.
Link Posted: 7/29/2003 6:48:45 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
Now thats a thing of beauty!! I love it when folks post pictures of our products. Thanks a million. [url]www.yhm.net[/url]
View Quote

Let's see if we can warm up your link.

(YANKEE HILL Machine....are you allowed to sell South of the Mason-Dixon ?? [:D])
Link Posted: 7/29/2003 6:53:33 AM EDT
[#12]
armoreds., I see you have your light at 12:00.  Ever tried having it mounted at 9:00 ??  Use your left hand to operate the light's controls ??
Link Posted: 7/29/2003 9:34:29 AM EDT
[#13]
Kirk-A3,
I am the manufacturer of the triple mount sold by Bushmaster. I can tell you that a triple mount will not fit over your barrel mounted front flip sight (I make that too). There is an option though. Depending on the diameter of your barrel in front of the gas block.

You can remove the front sight and put the triple mount on in its normal position (over the gas block). Then reinstall your flip front sight in front of the triple mount. Making sure there is enough clamping pressure to hold it firmly in place. The sight could actually be placed as far forward as possible and thus increasing your sight radius. We all know what that means specially on a 16" barrel.
Link Posted: 7/29/2003 10:17:26 AM EDT
[#14]
Link Posted: 7/29/2003 10:23:51 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
dude,
help me out.
i can dig the light but i dont understand the lcd light.  this rig would be great if you could put a laser where the lcd is.
also how many luminates is the bulb? I checked out topglock and did not see this product, please give me a link.

thanks for your help.
jim
View Quote

For a laser, you'll need the M6;[url=streamlight.com/tactical_specifications.htm]Streamlight[/url]
Link Posted: 7/29/2003 1:06:34 PM EDT
[#16]
Here is the link for topglock [url]http://www.topglock.com/catalog/lights-lasers.htm[/url], scroll down. And the purpose of the LED is for shits and grins, it just looks cool and lumens is 90, more than the surefire m951 which is only 60 lumens and twice as much! I use my Glock 22 with M6 for home defense anyways. The triple mount is high quality stuff, plus it holds the light tight and no wiggle whatsoever.
Link Posted: 7/29/2003 2:22:57 PM EDT
[#17]
SinistralRifleman,
It appears you have a postban muzzle comp on a preban rifle?  Can you confirm this and if so why not a FS instead?  Just curious.  Sorry, didn't mean to hijack.

Link Posted: 7/29/2003 4:51:50 PM EDT
[#18]
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top