Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 7/24/2003 3:03:12 PM EDT
Thought I would finally post a pic of my 458 Socom, thanks Marty for making such a great weapon!!!
Link Posted: 7/24/2003 4:09:31 PM EDT
[#1]
[b]You got enough eye relief on that ACOG ?[/b]
[shock]
Link Posted: 7/24/2003 6:41:35 PM EDT
[#2]
Really like the look of this rifle.  But, what good does your rear iron sight do you all the way up there?

Link Posted: 7/24/2003 8:25:32 PM EDT
[#3]
I put the ACOG that far back, moving the flip up rear sight forward, cause I needed the eye relief since the ACOG doesn't have much of one. I don't tend to lean my head to far forward with this baby since it kicks but I may put it back the other way (flip up then ACOG) just cause it looks better.  I have the ACOG mounted on an ARMS 19S so it comes off fast and easy.
Link Posted: 7/24/2003 8:31:14 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Thought I would finally post a pic of my 458 Socom, thanks Marty for making such a great weapon!!!
[url]http://www.netvirtuosity.com/458Socom.JPG[/url]
View Quote

Looks pretty cool.  I imagine that your sight picture on the irons still looks ok because your rear sight is so far forward.  Give us a range report!
Link Posted: 7/24/2003 10:29:44 PM EDT
[#5]
Nice rifle. It'll look better once you get the rear sight where it's supposed to be. I got to fire a similar rifle a week or two ago. Man, what a wallop. In my opinion that thing would be a great cqb weapon. Talk about a one shot stop. [:D]
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top