Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 7/16/2003 6:29:42 PM EDT
... sorry.... this should be a continuation of my thread ....ive had the bushy for  2 monthe... the pcr is new...i have been around M16 ar15's for years... going on 10 yrs active duty military... anyway... even when a good slap is applied...she is stubborn... never had one new in the grease though.... i have about 8 GI 30 rounders... but have yet to find them... i packed them when i recently moved... the bushy 10 rounder works the best.. the olympic 10 rounder is next and the thermold is just plain hard to insert.... HOWEVER when bolt and carrier are back... the all insert fine... only when bolt is forward is it a real B#@!%... that's with both loaded and unloaded mags.... most guns i have shot/used in military were all well worn in... being either A1's or A2's... so brand new AR's still offer me a learning experience... my bushy does not act like this though.... OK... have to admit... I LOVE the gun and cant wait to get to the range this weekend... thanks...
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top