Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 7/5/2003 11:59:04 AM EDT
She cant figure out where our money keeps going.
Link Posted: 7/5/2003 12:16:51 PM EDT
[#1]
that nightvision?
Link Posted: 7/5/2003 12:35:57 PM EDT
[#2]
mmmmmmmmNIGHTVISIONmmmmmmmmmm

Now all you need is a suppressor!

Looks nice, I like it.
Link Posted: 7/5/2003 12:40:46 PM EDT
[#3]
Nice!

I do the same thing.  She still doesn't know about my new Walther P99 in .40

She thinks they all look alike which is fortunate!
Link Posted: 7/5/2003 12:47:30 PM EDT
[#4]
Yes it is night vision. My wife cant tell and AR15 from an M1A, its great. Hope I can get the ACOG from the UPS man before she does or I may be toast. [img]http://www.hunt101.com/img/050674.jpg[/img]
Link Posted: 7/5/2003 1:03:02 PM EDT
[#5]
Warhorse,

Eventually you WILL be toast.  They always figure it out in the end.   But enjoy until then.  Kewl setup.

Link Posted: 7/5/2003 2:15:23 PM EDT
[#6]
Nice gun for sure, but why do you have to not be up front about it.  If she is uninterested and doesn't care, that's one thing.  But if you are being deceitful to her about this just to get things like this, what good is it, and some day the deceit will catch up with you, and then what??  She will want to know what else you are hiding from her?

Link Posted: 7/5/2003 3:49:33 PM EDT
[#7]
Damn you must be a chick. I don't lie, I just don't tell her. If she asks I'll tell her the truth. Even when I talk about guns her eyes just glaze over. Women just don't understand about these things.
[img]http://www.hunt101.com/img/050674.jpg[/img]
Link Posted: 7/5/2003 4:14:18 PM EDT
[#8]
You're headed for trouble!

I've been there, they get over it.

Nice rig.

MM419
Link Posted: 7/7/2003 2:27:08 PM EDT
[#9]
What are you guys a bunch of spineless pussies? Obviously you folks don't need those rifles because you can't even be man enough to lay down the law in your own homes.  You all are truly a bunch of cowards..it's a good thing we have real men protecting our countries interests. Which reminds me.. I need to find a new hiding place for my new FAL.
Link Posted: 7/7/2003 2:34:22 PM EDT
[#10]
I could never hide all of my guns from a future wife, so I will be forced to find one that likes/puts up with them. Congrats on being able to fool yours. Oh, and they are right, your luck will run out.
Link Posted: 7/7/2003 3:51:36 PM EDT
[#11]
I've been caught toooo many times, I too thought my wife could not tell the difference between a AR15 or a M1A, but one day she shcked the shit out of me with a strong "and where did that come from"?

Well, no days I simply fess up right off and that usually gets me off the hook.
Link Posted: 7/7/2003 4:01:47 PM EDT
[#12]
Guys.... I guess I just got lucky.

I started dating an anti-gun type.. Took her to the range once and that all changed. When we got engaged, she bought me a sweet Winchester 1886-LTD 1 of 500 45-70 lever gun as an engagement gift.

On the honeymoon, [b]she[/b] suggested going to look around in the local gun shops... and insisted on bringing home a Ruger 10/22 that she found on sale.

No need to hide anything... just need more safe space [;)]

Nice setup BTW!

Link Posted: 7/7/2003 4:29:36 PM EDT
[#13]
warhorse.  When she does catch up with you, and she will! Just tell her that at least it's not other women your lusting after. Works every time. Who says women are not predictable. Been there, done that, got the T shirt. [B)]
Link Posted: 7/7/2003 4:51:37 PM EDT
[#14]
when she does figure it out,she will eventually. tell her it only cost 300.0 dollars
Link Posted: 7/7/2003 5:04:29 PM EDT
[#15]
Very very trick rig.

I hope you'll give a report on how the NV works.

Pete

dang- moonless night varmint shoots... how cool.
Link Posted: 7/8/2003 10:21:12 AM EDT
[#16]
[img]http://www.hunt101.com/img/050674.jpg[/img]
The scope has about a 75 meter total darkness capability with the infer-red illuminator. But when the moon is out the range seems endless. It also has a built in bullet drop compensator with an illuminated cross hair.
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top