Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 6/27/2003 9:34:22 PM EDT
I am looking for another AR to keep my M4 company.  what do you guys suggest I build?
Link Posted: 6/27/2003 10:58:07 PM EDT
[#1]
Standard target

Varminter

SPR

9MM conversion

Light weight

SP1 replica

Just some ideas
Link Posted: 6/27/2003 11:17:31 PM EDT
[#2]
Well, since it will be yours what do YOU want to build?
Link Posted: 6/28/2003 4:12:21 AM EDT
[#3]
No collection is complete without a standard 20"... HBAR or lightweight...

My current project is to build a rifle as close to the 'Nam era as possible.  All the latest gizmos and toys are fun but there's something about the look and feel of the older variations that just says, 'the real deal'...
Link Posted: 6/28/2003 9:24:05 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
No collection is complete without a standard 20"... HBAR or lightweight...
View Quote

I agree with this. The only thing is I want to be able to have the flash suppressor and bayolug to make it look truly authentic.

The SPR craze, had me thinking about one but, I think I will leave the SPR role to the AR10 SEBR I will get as soon as the are available.
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top