Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 6/24/2003 8:52:46 AM EDT
I need a complete RRA lower with a standard trigger setup and A2 stock ASAP.  ADCO is the best deal (210 + 4 shipping), but they're out of stock (go figure).  Michael at ar15-toys.com has one for 220+5 but I haven't heard back on whether or not he has one in stock.  I live in the Quad City area in IL.  Sableco is local and has good prices, but they too are out of stock.  The question is,

DOES ANYONE KNOW WHERE I CAN GET A ROCK RIVER COMPLETE LOWER FOR ABOUT 220 IN THE NEXT 1-2 WEEKS?
Link Posted: 6/24/2003 9:15:34 AM EDT
[#1]
You can try www.sr-25.com in Florida.
I have purchased a few from them myself.
Seth
Link Posted: 6/24/2003 9:29:48 AM EDT
[#2]
Try Pete at Legal-Transfers.

[url]http://www.ar15sales.com[/url]
Link Posted: 6/24/2003 10:04:39 AM EDT
[#3]
Pete has them in stock, but they're an extra 50 bucks (over ADCO) because they're marked "US PROPERTY"  Doesn't anyone have some complete RRA lowers in stock??
Link Posted: 6/24/2003 5:58:52 PM EDT
[#4]
Did you try RRA directly?
They're in the QC area as well.  
Just a thought.
Sluggo
Link Posted: 6/24/2003 7:01:52 PM EDT
[#5]
sableco.net is worth a look. Donnie is a great guy.

BTW, assembling a RRA lower produces a HI QUALITY product also. My 2 stage trigger lower parts kit nearly assembled itself. It also has a clean, crisp 4.5 lb trigger pull.
Link Posted: 6/24/2003 7:43:18 PM EDT
[#6]
Thanks for all of the replies guys.  I ended up buying from RRA directly.  That way I don't have to pay for and go through the hassle of an ffl transfer, plus I'll be picking it up tomorrow!

catch
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top