Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 6/18/2003 1:38:38 PM EDT
I have an A2 on my AR i am building, and it feels too long for me, i have to strain to get close to the rear sight. Should I switch to the A1 stock? If so, what do I need besides the A1 stock? Do i need a upper A1 screw, and will my lower A2 screw work on the A1 stock?
Link Posted: 6/18/2003 2:24:12 PM EDT
[#1]
I love the length of the A1... first thing I put on the EE when I get a new AR is the furniture!

Pick up the Cav Arms C1 buttstock... The C1 comes with the buttplate, shorter screw, and trapdoor... good to go...

[url]www.coalcreekarmory.com/Cavfurniture.htm[/url]
Link Posted: 6/18/2003 2:55:41 PM EDT
[#2]
I agree on the Cav Arms stock. Got one myself, it is really nice. I like it better then the original A1 stocks because there is more room in the butt stock. they provide the butt plate and the shorter screw. the sling swivel from the A2 works on there stock. There are a couple people selling them in the Equipment exchange.
Link Posted: 6/18/2003 3:09:35 PM EDT
[#3]
When I got my new AR15, I took it to work.  (Yeah, we're a pretty loose & laid back company.)  My office manager Sharon (Sharon Sweetheart, I call her) said: "Does it come in any other color?"  After we all laughed she said she'd buy one if they made a purple one.  After much more laughter & telling her that they don't make "Purple AR15's" I must eat my words now that i've visited that link!  

:
Anthony
Link Posted: 6/18/2003 3:29:53 PM EDT
[#4]
Awesome, Im sending the $$$ in this week for a C1 stock, wish i could have a telestock tho......09/2004!!!!
Link Posted: 6/18/2003 3:42:33 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
When I got my new AR15, I took it to work.  (Yeah, we're a pretty loose & laid back company.)  My office manager Sharon (Sharon Sweetheart, I call her) said: "Does it come in any other color?"  After we all laughed she said she'd buy one if they made a purple one.  After much more laughter & telling her that they don't make "Purple AR15's" I must eat my words now that i've visited that link!  

:
Anthony
View Quote

No one told you about the old Purple Bushmasters? (and no, I'm not kidding)
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top