Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 5/26/2003 6:15:18 PM EDT
After zeroing in an aimpoint, how far off will it be if you remove the arms #39 from your AR, and then the arms #22m68 from the rail but you don't remove the aimpoint from the scope mount and then put it all back on the AR. Are we talking back to re-sighting it in all over again? Thanks.
Link Posted: 5/26/2003 6:33:55 PM EDT
[#1]
I can't answer your specific question, but I have an Aimpoint, in an ARMs mount, on a flat top. I had a good solid 200 yard zero (confirmed at 200 yards). Removed it by simply operating the ARMs lever, taking it off, and putting it back on. I then shot another group at 200 yards. It shot about eight inches low after removal.
Link Posted: 5/26/2003 6:35:48 PM EDT
[#2]
Never remove a scope mount platform from any weapon if you don't want to most likely have to re-zero. The throw lever do repeat zero.
Good Shootin, Jack
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top