Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 5/19/2003 2:38:51 PM EDT
Just wondering, do yall think that there are 's that spy on our forums?  You just know those troll bastards are trying to do everything possible to take our "machine guns" (a.k.a. AR-15s) away.
Link Posted: 5/19/2003 2:48:57 PM EDT
[#1]
Yes.
Link Posted: 5/19/2003 2:59:59 PM EDT
[#2]
------
Just wondering, do yall think that there are [:K]'s that spy on our forums?
------

No, of course not. American's are free from unlawful surveilance and such. Everything is fine. Return to your homes.

There's no such thing as the Matrix...
Link Posted: 5/19/2003 3:07:09 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
------
Just wondering, do yall think that there are [:K]'s that spy on our forums?
------

No, of course not. American's are free from unlawful surveilance and such. Everything is fine. Return to your homes.

There's no such thing as the Matrix...
View Quote

There is nothing to see here! Please go home. Nothing happened! Everything is super.
-Officer Barbrady (South Park)
Link Posted: 5/19/2003 3:08:21 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Just wondering, do yall think that there are [:K]'s that spy on our forums?  You just know those troll bastards are trying to do everything possible to take our "machine guns" (a.k.a. AR-15s) away.
View Quote

there SPORT UTILITY RIFLES not machine guns and not AR15s  ;p
Link Posted: 5/19/2003 3:10:19 PM EDT
[#5]
These are not the "guns" we're looking for.

He can go about his buisness.

Move along.

[thinking]
Link Posted: 5/19/2003 3:23:30 PM EDT
[#6]
[img]http://pimpcat.myftp.org/werd.jpg[/img]

hehe
Link Posted: 5/19/2003 3:27:36 PM EDT
[#7]
Weelllll, Misssster Annnnndersonnnn,

It seeeems that we have a large filllle on you.
Juuuudging from your activities, we felt that you might do us a favorrrrr, and...

this file will simply disssssapppear.

[sniper2]
Link Posted: 5/19/2003 3:27:44 PM EDT
[#8]
Instead of trolls, I think these anti-gun hippies are more like witches.  I say we go on a witch hunt and put our black rifles to good use.  [:D]  We would be doing our country a favor because most of those liberal queers are Communists anyway.
Link Posted: 5/19/2003 3:29:57 PM EDT
[#9]
There are trolls here. They would love to see this site shutdown and would like to see us lose our guns forever.

Fortunatly we do nothing wrong here and anything that refers to illegal activity is locked or trashed almost immediately.

BTW, we can smell trolls from a mile away and we eat them for dinner. [:D]
Link Posted: 5/19/2003 3:33:07 PM EDT
[#10]
Guns?  Thease guys have GUNS?  I thought we just talked about them and posted other peoples guns from off the web.

Well, I'll be darn.  How dare these assholes try to exert their constitutional rights!
Link Posted: 5/19/2003 5:04:53 PM EDT
[#11]
Like Riki-Oh, and 50freak.
Link Posted: 5/19/2003 5:31:32 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

Like 50freak.

View Quote

Yep.
Link Posted: 5/19/2003 6:46:06 PM EDT
[#13]
[bait]NOOOOO, of course not!  Who, in their right mind would waste their time trolling gun sites if they didn't own a gun (or 6)???  I mean, what kind of loser spies on gun related sites???  What type of communist would like to see the rights of others stripped away???[/bait]
Link Posted: 5/19/2003 7:05:05 PM EDT
[#14]
what r trolls?[shock]

I don't own any guns, but my wife has a nice collection.[wave]
Link Posted: 5/19/2003 8:01:28 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
what r trolls?[shock]

I don't own any guns, but my wife has a nice collection.[wave]
View Quote

[beer]Have to give the G-Man, G. Gordon Liddy, credit for this one man![beer]
Link Posted: 5/19/2003 8:41:55 PM EDT
[#16]
This forum is about guns????

Link Posted: 5/19/2003 8:55:50 PM EDT
[#17]
I dont have any guns, I'm here cause im lonely.
Link Posted: 5/19/2003 10:37:33 PM EDT
[#18]
An AR-15 is a gun?  How dare you guys fool me like this.  I thought it was scholastics new hole punch line.  You bastards.  Tricked me into coming in here and reading about guns.  I'm going to go gouge out my eyes now.

How low will some people go?

Link Posted: 5/19/2003 10:39:55 PM EDT
[#19]
... without question, this site kicks ass!
Link Posted: 5/19/2003 11:17:05 PM EDT
[#20]
OK guys, I'm coming out now: [b]I'M NOTHING BUT A WORTHLESS TROLL!!![/b]

I admit it. I own no guns, and I just hang out here because I have no friends or life, so there, I said it! [:E]
Link Posted: 5/19/2003 11:41:31 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
OK guys, I'm coming out now: [b]I'M NOTHING BUT A WORTHLESS TROLL!!![/b]

I admit it. I own no guns, and I just hang out here because I have no friends or life, so there, I said it! [:E]
View Quote

... lying fucker
Link Posted: 5/19/2003 11:53:36 PM EDT
[#22]
Perhaps we should spy on them? [}:D]
Link Posted: 5/20/2003 12:10:17 AM EDT
[#23]
Ok ... which one of you sick, sadistic bastards put an AR-15 in my f'in closet?

You think this shit is funny!?  It could have turned me into a serial murderer with bullets capable of punching through 5 feet of concrete and reinforced steel before splitting up into an uber lethal spray of projectiles that home in on small children and law enforcment officers alike.

It's mere presence could have created a vortex of evil in my apartment that would open the very gates of Hell and spew forth hordes of liberal Democrats [shock]

The sight of such an instrument of unspeakable lethality could have plunged my neighborhood into a darkness that would never yield to the light!

I could have *gasp* ... enjoyed an inalienable right

How dare you ... how dare you [>(]
Link Posted: 5/20/2003 4:16:38 AM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
Perhaps we should spy on them?
View Quote

I do.  I get email bulletins from the Million Mom March and the Brady Bunch.  All very interesting reading.
Link Posted: 5/20/2003 8:32:09 AM EDT
[#25]
AnyMouse-
Can you let us in on your super sleuth secrets.  I too would like to know thine enemy.  Course I will have to suck down a bottle of happy pills after reading it, so I won't do anything the voices tell me I should when I get mad.  Oops, there calling.  Gotta go...
Link Posted: 5/20/2003 9:05:20 AM EDT
[#26]
I have no doubt that these boards are read/searched daily.

Alex
Link Posted: 5/20/2003 9:07:57 AM EDT
[#27]
OK, we have established the fact that we are being watched. Lets get back to business! Friends, fellowship and FIREARMS!
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top