Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 5/11/2003 6:07:23 AM EDT
Can anyone tell me about the quality of Fulton rifles. Are they a premiem product.
Link Posted: 5/11/2003 6:30:11 AM EDT
[#1]
I shoot with a friend who has both a Fulton built M1A and M1.  He wasn't happy with his M1 groups and he sent it back and they put a new barrel on it fixing the problem. High end price and service.
Link Posted: 5/12/2003 7:40:37 AM EDT
[#2]
I have a Fulton FAR-15 Classic 2 A2 20" barrel.  
Excellent rifle, worth the money.  No questions about the parts, or how they are put together.

BUT, as mentioned, the service is excellent, and continuing.  There is a value to having people available to speak with as needed, instead of an impersonal "service department" that may get back to you, or not.

Larry
Link Posted: 5/12/2003 4:05:28 PM EDT
[#3]
Thanks Larry. That was my third posting asking bout Fulton and your the only AR owner that replyed. I just got back from ordering the RRA Varminter. But I think I'll get a Fulton upper for the one I'm building.
Link Posted: 5/12/2003 4:36:50 PM EDT
[#4]
I have an RRA Varminter. Could have told you what a sweet piece they are. I have only ordered parts from Fulton. Nice deals.
Link Posted: 5/12/2003 5:19:38 PM EDT
[#5]
My Fulton Krieger-barreled Predator is simply scary accurate.  I've shot it sub MOA at 200 yards with Federal factory (not Match) loads.  The action is very smooth compared to my Bushmaster rifles, too.  I will remember Fulton next time I'm looking for a tack driver!
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top