Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 1/7/2003 1:03:19 PM EDT
I am thinking of buying one of these if I sell my 1943 1911A1.  What do you guys think about them?  Are they realy accurate?
Link Posted: 1/7/2003 4:16:22 PM EDT
[#1]
Let me know if you are just interested in getting one of these uppers (not a whole rifle). I have one in my safe looking for a home.......
Link Posted: 1/7/2003 9:37:48 PM EDT
[#2]
I have a 6724 that I got on a whim, just to have.  It has became one of my favorite rifles. It's accuracy is better than I had hoped for.  The loads it likes best are the Black Hills 52gr match followed by the Federal 69gr match. It will keep sub MOA all day long out to the 400 with the 52gr and I have shot the 69gr out to the 500 with the same result.  I plan on trying the 77gr match soon. The scope I run on it is the Leupold M1LR with Badger rings.  Nice combo.  I must admit it isn't my most accurate rifle but it's sure the most accurate gas gun I have.  

Have fun    
Link Posted: 1/8/2003 4:36:11 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
I am thinking of buying one of these if I sell my 1943 1911A1.  What do you guys think about them?  Are they realy accurate?
View Quote

Yes, they are accurate with the loads they like, I have one and on a good air day it'll hold 0.5 MOA out to 800 yards. I have shot a 197 out of 200 w/ mine in competition at 600 yards before and that's off a bipod in the prone position w/ NO shooting aids, (bags, rests, jackets etc...).

If your interested in buyin one e-mail me ([email protected]), I may know where you can get one which has minimal rounds fired and a Jewell trigger already installed, (NO it's not mine!).

Mike
Link Posted: 1/8/2003 3:21:17 PM EDT
[#4]
thanx for the info.  I replyed to the emails.
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top