Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 1/5/2003 9:45:31 AM EDT
Hi Guys,
For some reason, the search function has gone south on me...  Anyway, I'm talking with a guy about acquiring his Beretta AR-70.  Included with eth rifle will be 5 or 6 30 round magazines (I know these are a nightmare to come across).  Anyway, I don't know too mcuh about the rifle, and was wondering if anyone had any experience with them...  I know they are rare, and I suppose that's part of the attraction.  Anyway, thanks for the help!
John
Link Posted: 1/5/2003 11:06:40 AM EDT
[#1]
Excellent rifles and if you get 5 mags you can add about $400 in value for the other four.  (Somehow we got the rifles and the Italians kept the mags and parts !)
Link Posted: 1/5/2003 11:55:19 AM EDT
[#2]
I have one that I got a number of years ago. It is totally reliable and I like it a lot. I have both Beretta mags and military STANAG mage that are pretty much alike except for the finish. You don't have to worry about reloading the brass cause it throws it about 30 yards and bends it like a banana.

Mike
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top