Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 1/3/2003 1:45:57 PM EDT
Well, I picked up my Elite LE Tactical CAR A4 last night.    I am a newbie and this is my first AR15 but it is AWESOME!!!!  I have the gas block added with removeable front sight.  Also, a muzzle break added.  This this looks so perfect!  I haven't shot it yet.  I did go through the manual and was suporised at the ease of breaking it down.  I also got the Lenny Magill, "Mastering the AR15" today, so I am preparing to watch that.  I want to get very familiar before I shoot it.  Also, Rock River's customer support is outstanding.  If you ever call ask for Steve.  They are great!  The gun was packaged excellent, looks peerfect, everything is just GREAT!  When I figure out how to leave pics on here I will do so.  Y'all take care and thanks again for all the help!

My Rock River is REALLLY SWEET....  

Another Proud AR owner,

Lloyd..

Happy Shooting...

Link Posted: 1/3/2003 2:52:50 PM EDT
[#1]
Hey Max,

I too am the recent proud owner of an RRA rifle and I love it!  I've only fired it on one occasion but it was a ton of fun!  I already have an EOtech 511 on it and have ordered a rail and foregrip from Advanced Armament.  I'm waiting now for 900 rounds of South African to arrive...would have been out shooting today if the ammo were here!  Anyway, glad to hear you're excited...me too!  Post pics.

Drivie

[img]http://members.cox.net/~drivie/images/RRA_small.jpg[/img]
Link Posted: 1/3/2003 3:02:42 PM EDT
[#2]
Congrats on the buy!  Have you started looking for your second AR yet?
Link Posted: 1/3/2003 3:23:03 PM EDT
[#3]
[b]ENJOY[/b]!
Link Posted: 1/3/2003 7:00:29 PM EDT
[#4]
Drivie,

Great looking gun.  Happy Shooting!  And thanks!  Hey, How do I post pics?

medicmandan,

Oh yeah, a RRA M4 [:D]  Thanks...

s0ulzer0,

Thanks, I appreciate it....

I'll get some pics up if I ever figure out how!  

Link Posted: 1/3/2003 8:46:18 PM EDT
[#5]
To answer your question Max, you will need to take the pics, upload them to a site that hosts pics or if your ISP (Internet Service Provider) offers you some webspace, upload the pics to that space, then start a new post and type the tag [ img ] (remove the spaces between the text and the inside of the brackets) then the URL to your picture then ending tag [ /img ] (again, remove the spaces between the text and the inside of the brackets) with no spaces between the tags and your URL.  Put in a carriage return and do it again for another image.  

I always open one browser window with my post and another for the image.  I type the URL directly to my image in the second browser and make sure that it appears when I go to it, next, I copy the URL and paste it between the tags in the post and voila!

For more info, start a new post, then click the button above the post area that is marked "Board Code".  This will show you how to do it with examples!

Hope that Helps!

Drivie
Link Posted: 1/3/2003 9:00:15 PM EDT
[#6]
Hi~
This summer I also got a RRA rifle and I love this rifle.  I'm looking forward to going through a whole season with it this year!  Congratulations!
Kim
Link Posted: 1/3/2003 10:29:50 PM EDT
[#7]
Congrats on your RRA's.  Fine rifles that you will enjoy for a lifetime!
Link Posted: 1/5/2003 9:09:19 PM EDT
[#8]
if you can send me the pictures ill host them for ya.  Just send me an email or something.
Link Posted: 1/5/2003 9:21:56 PM EDT
[#9]
Driver,

Thanks for the help!  I finally got it.. See page 2....  [:D]

mimi,

Hey, great to hear!  Thanks and enjoy your rifle....

knightone,

Thank you, I could not have done it as easy without the help of you guys!  

StarAtari,

Thanks and I wish I would have known!!  lol  I spent hours trying to figure it out. lol  I got it thought.. See page 2!  Thanks!

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top