Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 12/30/2002 6:39:04 PM EDT
Anyone have any experience with these rifles?  Worth buying or no?
Link Posted: 12/30/2002 6:58:13 PM EDT
[#1]
Do a search, you will get plenty of opinions and info on Hesse. Shouldnt even have to go back too far. I swear we were just talking about this less than a week ago.
Link Posted: 12/30/2002 6:58:14 PM EDT
[#2]
just say no....
Link Posted: 12/30/2002 9:36:25 PM EDT
[#3]
The only experience I have with Hesse products is my FAL, and this particular weapon has always shot straight and functioned perfectly for over three years. Of course, I installed a recoil buffer, just in case. Hiw are other Hess products? Our local gunshop will not carry them because of no warranty. GW
Link Posted: 12/30/2002 9:53:43 PM EDT
[#4]
I just bought one the other day.  I've heard some good, read some good, but heard a lot of bad things about Hesse products.  Most of it seems to be matching their parts (upper/lower) w/ other manuf.'s parts.  I bought their HAR-15A2.  It does look like it's a slightly lesser quality AR, but I haven't fired it yet.  I'll let you know more when I fire it next week.  Most people on here will tell you to stay away from them, and a few people have 1st hand stories.  They only sell about 1000 a year to the general public, so there isn't a lot of info out about them.  If you can find one REAL cheap, I say go for it, but if you pay full price, you might as well spend $200 more and get a better name.  
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top