Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 12/16/2002 2:31:58 PM EDT
I haven't seen the film, but I know Michael Moore is anti-gun.  A liberal friend of my wife's told her she should see the movie and that it wasn't anti-gun.  She said "Oh no, Michael Moore is an NRA member."  There is no way that walking heart attack of a liberal is pro-gun.  I know it has been discussed here already, but I can't find the post.  Does anyone have an opinion on the film or links to posts or reviews by reputable journalists?
Link Posted: 12/16/2002 2:48:53 PM EDT
[#1]
[url]www.rottentomatoes.com[/url]
Link Posted: 12/16/2002 2:52:21 PM EDT
[#2]
Oh yeah, Moore is a liberal anti-gun POS. He sent in $$$ to become a life member. Just he could say he was an NRA member.

I don't know if they have revoked his membership yet. If I were them, I would wait until after that BFC POS is done its run. That way, they won't stir up the publicity for the movie. In the mean time, I would send him a request for money every damn day!

BTW, nearly all the reviewers that saw the movie loved it.
Link Posted: 12/18/2002 12:38:21 PM EDT
[#3]
I saw some of it on Oprah.  He was promoting the movie.  It is anti-gun in every sense of the word!  He is a POS! The whole basis of the movie is that the "white-man" was scared of everything and that's why they need guns--to kill everyone/everything that scares them.  It's stupid!
I'm working on a no-budget progun movie, cause I saw his crap.  I will try to make a nice movie and tell Oprah about it and promote it on her show.  We need something to counter the bias that Hollywood and the media have.  Besides, my friends and I want to make a movie, cause it's fun.
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top