BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 9/28/2002 4:33:27 AM EDT
Saturday 9:00am EST. on OLN.
Link Posted: 9/28/2002 11:20:28 AM EDT
[#1]
I just watched the show and the only M4 was the new Benelli M4 shotgun they are shipping to the US Marines
Link Posted: 9/28/2002 1:24:14 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
I just watched the show and the only M4 was the new Benelli M4 shotgun they are shipping to the US Marines

That was a different show. I saw the show M4Real is talking about. It started with a trip to a huge gun store in AZ called Gun World and then the show moved on to discuss the M4 carbine and it's features and how the military was moving from using the full length A2 to the M4.

Did you guys see the profile of Mike Dillion and his reloading company on past episode of American Shooter.  With all his fully-automatic machine guns and his private property he uses to perform straifing runs with his personal armed aircraft, he is one of the luckiest men on Earth.

ArmaLiter
Link Posted: 9/28/2002 4:21:39 PM EDT
[#3]
I thought arming civilian aircraft was illegal?
Link Posted: 9/28/2002 4:32:31 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
I thought arming civilian aircraft was illegal?

As far as I understood from the show is that Dillion flies his planes over a large area of privately owned land. I supposed if he doesn't fly out of the airspace over that land, he's okay. The show mentioned that the Feds didn't  mind him owning such planes He must know alot of important people or have alot of licenses.  he used to be a commercial airline pilot and both his son and daughter are airline pilots.

ArmaLiter
Link Posted: 9/28/2002 4:52:05 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
With all his fully-automatic machine guns and his private property he uses to perform straifing runs with his personal armed aircraft, he is one of the luckiest men on Earth.

I don't think luck has anything to do with it.
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top