User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 9/21/2002 10:26:28 AM EDT
A godd deal on new Colt preban complete uppers:

1)M4, 16", prefer A3 but A2 is ok

2)20" A2 or A3 Gov't barrel

Gonna be my b'day present if I can find one.
Thanks
Link Posted: 9/21/2002 11:38:50 AM EDT
[#1]
Check Shotgun News as there's several dealers in there with ads for uppers. Hope this helps.
Link Posted: 9/21/2002 2:23:03 PM EDT
[#2]
Been all over Shotgun News and a fair number of internet sites. Thought maybe someone else here has bought one recently and might provide some insight.

Hoplite and KY imports have Colt M4 upper but are very expensive( $860 with bolt ) and have ridiculous restock fees. Hoplite with not even a 3 day look. I've bought from them once before and got what I ordered but they were real jerks as well. I am sold on the Colt upper though as the Colt's i have are tack drivers.

anyway, any help would be appreciated.
Link Posted: 9/21/2002 3:46:53 PM EDT
[#3]
Check your IM, I have an upper you might be interested in.
Link Posted: 9/21/2002 4:13:24 PM EDT
[#4]
Thanks much for the reply, Colt-653. Not what I'm looking for though.
Link Posted: 9/22/2002 6:56:00 PM EDT
[#5]
btt
Link Posted: 9/22/2002 9:16:51 PM EDT
[#6]
Have you thought about running a WTB ad in Gun List newspaper? Ads are fairly cheap & Gun List is of course nationwide.
Link Posted: 9/23/2002 5:17:04 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
Have you thought about running a WTB ad in Gun List newspaper? Ads are fairly cheap & Gun List is of course nationwide.

Problem solved. Raptor22 pointed me in the right direction to a complete new Colt M4 parts kit. Can't wait.
Thanks for the help.
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top