Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 3/31/2006 6:37:54 AM EDT
I'm looking for an LMT A3 stripped upper with M4 ramps, FA & port door for a build. I've got a Lauer lower thats slightly purple & an LMT would probably match perfectly (going by my two other LMT uppers) I know that this sounds crazy because I'm always looking for black! Does anyone have or know who has one for sale? All replies, advice & leads are greatly appreciated!
Link Posted: 3/31/2006 6:49:05 AM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:
I'm looking for an LMT A3 stripped upper with M4 ramps, FA & port door for a build. I've got a Lauer lower thats slightly purple & an LMT would probably match perfectly (going by my two other LMT uppers) I know that this sounds crazy because I'm always looking for black! Does anyone have or know who has one for sale? All replies, advice & leads are greatly appreciated!

I tried to order a stripped LMT upper receiver and they told me that they weren't selling them any more.
Link Posted: 3/31/2006 6:54:47 AM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
I tried to order a stripped LMT upper receiver and they told me that they weren't selling them any more.

Thats correct.

Too many customers/dealers were building them up incorrectly or with cheap parts and then blaming LMT.

I think ARFCOM member "Wes" has a few for sale.
Link Posted: 3/31/2006 1:34:41 PM EDT
[#3]
Is that Wes from MSTN?? If so, I'll give him a try. This is like those 9.5 DD rails that everyone seems to want to hold on to! Thanks!

Robert
Link Posted: 3/31/2006 2:11:03 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
Is that Wes from MSTN?? If so, I'll give him a try. This is like those 9.5 DD rails that everyone seems to want to hold on to! Thanks!

Robert

No, his member name is Wes.

I know him personally.

Look him up with a search or IM me for his email address. He can also be found on the G&R Tactical forum.

www.gandrtactical.com
Link Posted: 4/2/2006 12:02:44 AM EDT
[#5]
I've got two M4 LMT spares,  I'll pull the barrels if you need an upper.  I could use the money.  Shoot me an IM.
Link Posted: 4/2/2006 6:12:58 AM EDT
[#6]
Jason at JTAC had them listed on his website. Looks like they're gone now, I just checked.
They were $140.00 w/ fwd ass. and door.
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Top Top