Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/18/2017 10:39:17 PM EDT

Good Evening Ladies and Gentlemen!

So my new Manners Stock arrived today. I found it used online for a reasonable price. All I need now is a Remington 700 SA LH Barreled action with trigger! I'm hoping to find something with a 20" or less fluted barrel, either 6.5 Creedmoor or 308.

I may take a while putting it all together and getting parts.
Link Posted: 10/18/2017 11:35:04 PM EDT
[#1]
Originally Posted By TheLionHearted:
https://img2.brain3.photobox.com/41456812687ce70c1983960e2c9bbae1ab89cb1703fe888e0b0e20ef938499b168e38704.jpg
Good Evening Ladies and Gentlemen!

So my new Manners Stock arrived today. I found it used online for a reasonable price. All I need now is a Remington 700 SA LH Barreled action with trigger! I'm hoping to find something with a 20" or less fluted barrel, either 6.5 Creedmoor or 308.

I may take a while putting it all together and getting parts.
View Quote

Or! You could sell it to me, that exactly what I've been looking for.
Link Posted: 10/18/2017 11:45:03 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By Joshpuh:

Or! You could sell it to me, that exactly what I've been looking for.
View Quote
Haha, well you know, I was really tempted to sell it before I received it. But now that I have it in my hands, I'm definitely considering getting a barreled action for it. It just feels so good in the hands and in the shoulder. The cheek weld is perfect.
Link Posted: 10/19/2017 12:10:22 AM EDT
[#3]
Haha, well you know, I was really tempted to sell it before I received it. But now that I have it in my hands, I'm definitely considering getting a barreled action for it. It just feels so good in the hands and in the shoulder. The cheek weld is perfect.
View Quote
I have a barreled action coming that needs a stock, left hand manners stocks are super hard to come by lol
Link Posted: 10/19/2017 4:25:38 AM EDT
[#4]
Very nice!  Keep it, and take your time putting it together.  It will be worth it in the end.
Link Posted: 10/19/2017 7:53:58 AM EDT
[Last Edit: TheLionHearted] [#5]
Originally Posted By Joshpuh:

I have a barreled action coming that needs a stock, left hand manners stocks are super hard to come by lol
View Quote
Which barreled action do you have?
Link Posted: 10/19/2017 9:13:37 AM EDT
[#6]
Which barreled action do you have?
View Quote
It will be a left hand impact precision built by The Firm in Illinois chambered in 6xc
Link Posted: 10/19/2017 9:42:54 AM EDT
[#7]
Great find, OP! Congrats.
Link Posted: 10/19/2017 5:45:47 PM EDT
[#8]
Okay, so I received an offer I couldn't refuse for the stock. I feel like it's a fleeting moment where you meet a pretty girl on the train, talk to her for a few minutes but she gets off before you can get her phone number. But it's okay, I'll meet another girl.. there'll always be another girl. 

I dont have a barreled action yet, nor do I even know which caliber I want to use so I sold it. 
Link Posted: 10/19/2017 8:16:50 PM EDT
[#9]
Okay, so I received an offer I couldn't refuse for the stock. I feel like it's a fleeting moment where you meet a pretty girl on the train, talk to her for a few minutes but she gets off before you can get her phone number. But it's okay, I'll meet another girl.. there'll always be another girl. 

I dont have a barreled action yet, nor do I even know which caliber I want to use so I sold it. 
View Quote
Your fired! now go order another one.

in all seriousness it sounds like you have a good ways until you'll know what to get. save your money and build a custom rig from the ground up.
Link Posted: 10/19/2017 10:54:13 PM EDT
[#10]
Originally Posted By garred8787:

Your fired! now go order another one.

in all seriousness it sounds like you have a good ways until you'll know what to get. save your money and build a custom rig from the ground up.
View Quote
X2 it's worth the ride!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top