Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 6/28/2015 1:54:52 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Raider14]
Ok guys, forgive me if I'm wrong but I bought a Rem 700 AAC-SD last night (used) and I am not a fan of the HS stock its in. It's awkward and the grip is just weird IMO. It's in perfect condition and everything I reads says  $500-550 selling price so does that seem fair? I just don't want to list on the EE and not get any bites because I'm too high

Pic of rifle/stock:

I plan to replace with this

it aughta weigh in at under 4 lbs once it's done (the stock alone)
Link Posted: 6/28/2015 3:47:06 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 6/29/2015 9:59:12 PM EDT
[#2]
Nobody?
Link Posted: 6/30/2015 3:32:22 PM EDT
[#3]
What's going to kill you is that not many people will be buying an HS when you have chassis at the same cost that use standard mags and improved ergonomics. You could maybe get a bite around $400 and sell quick at between $350 and $300
Link Posted: 6/30/2015 7:00:11 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By ACPjunkie:
What's going to kill you is that not many people will be buying an HS when you have chassis at the same cost that use standard mags and improved ergonomics. You could maybe get a bite around $400 and sell quick at between $350 and $300
View Quote

I did not realize that the HS took nonstandard mags.... good thing I didn't buy the 3 AICSs I had in the cart but that sucks, especially since they run $600 new. Now I feel like I got a shitty deal for the rifle Oh well, at the end of the day, it's only $200

I'll probably list for $450 with the waterproof case it came in and the extra mag to see if I gets any bites. I probably aughta hop over to Snipershide to see what I can get together also

I can always list on Facebook too, it'll be tough but it aughta sell eventually
Link Posted: 6/30/2015 8:06:42 PM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By cruze5:
id be curiuos as well, i would like to get rid of mine as well

remington 5r.  it appears to be that stock
View Quote

Your 5R came with a cheek riser and adj. length of pull? The stock listed is a step above the HS stocks on the 5R's, Sendero's and 700p's, and they typically go for 200-250. It's worth 450, but it might be hard to sell at that price due to all of the new chassis on the market.
Link Posted: 7/1/2015 4:17:18 AM EDT
[#6]
You could do better once you add in the case and mags and all, $450 might work if somebody specifically wants the stock.
Link Posted: 7/1/2015 5:37:24 PM EDT
[#7]
Ok, when it comes to the prices, is this including the mag system or not?
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top