Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 7/19/2008 5:49:10 PM EDT
just wanted to show u all some good pig hunting videos from new zealand. i lived there over a year and had a blast hunting there. lots og pigs around. its the first place i tried hunting them with a knife and dogs. its a blast. we did it without holding dogs so its a little more fast passed. even have tusk marks on my legs from all the fun. have a look at this web page http://www.lifesaboar.co.nz/  some guys i know down there make the videos. there some clips on there some were to check out. go down and click on movie clips. watch the first one. its pretty funny. the video clip is called "Dutchie"
enjoy

stuck
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top