[#1]
Hickory tree and several years to grow.
Link Posted: 1/2/2008 5:22:55 PM EDT
[#2]
Big river game calls.

knight and Hale also has one

Link Posted: 1/2/2008 5:44:28 PM EDT
[#3]
Save your money, none of them work. Really.

1. Move to a spot where squirrels are likely to be.

2. Sit still and wait.

3. Shoot. Stay still and wait. Shoot.

4. Got to # 1.
Link Posted: 1/5/2008 8:39:10 PM EDT
[#4]
Hehehe...I once used two nickels and clicked them together to imitate a squirrel "chirping". It worked pretty good that first time as 3 came jumping in within a minute. Not so much luck after that.

I was told that "trick" by an old hunter at the American Legion the morning of small game as I was getting breakfast. He said he's been calling them in that way for years...IDK.

I do have a Primos squirrel caller that I haven't had a chance to use yet because my hunting partner has 3 Fiests that tree squirrels pretty effectively.
Link Posted: 1/15/2008 7:24:48 PM EDT
[#5]
primos call works great i most always get them to come out doesnt matter at what time of day.
Link Posted: 1/21/2008 12:52:30 PM EDT
[#6]
A little bulb squirrel barker brings them in. Very cheap, about 10 bucks.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top