Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/2/2007 11:45:50 AM EDT
I looking to get a good IR game cam. Which one are you guy having good luck with?
Thanks
Link Posted: 10/2/2007 2:09:11 PM EDT
[#1]
-Under no circumstances should you buy a Moultrie. I bought one recently that was DOA. Their customer service is non-existant, and the model I bought was discontinued, so it couldn't be fixed. they sent a replacement.

I bought the model I did becaused it could use a six volt battery with a solar panel.
The new one they sent uses "D" batteries, and it'll cost a fortune to keep it in batteries.
Go with anybody else.
Link Posted: 10/2/2007 7:04:58 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 10/8/2007 11:02:30 AM EDT
[#3]
 I have had a Cuddeback, Noflash out for a little over a month now. It's taken a little over 600 pics and still at 75% battery life (4 D Cells). Good color pics in daylight and nice BW pics at night. No spooking during the night shots, unlike the flash types.. A couple of other guys on our lease have the new Moultree S40(?) IR. They are having good luck, so far too. They did have to download the upgraded software to get rid of the "whiteout" pics. No more issues with that.

The new Moultree is a good bit cheaper, but I'm very happy with the Cuddeback and would buy another. We ALL had multiple issues last year with various Moultree and Wildview flash type cameras. These new ones are a LOT better...  
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top