Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 4/13/2018 4:32:35 PM EDT
Attachment Attached File

http://www.saintbrandondx.com/en/qth/

This is 9612 miles from my QTH....and surprisingly l had no issues working them with zero sun spots. 40m and 30m should be easy for most of you.

I worked them last night on RTTY and Phone.  I have been very happy with the low bands, as working anything higher than 17m has been very poor.
Link Posted: 4/13/2018 6:08:15 PM EDT
[#1]
I've listened for them couple of times.....nothing.
Link Posted: 4/13/2018 7:14:43 PM EDT
[#2]
I was getting them at 55

Could not get through the pileup
Link Posted: 4/13/2018 7:28:01 PM EDT
[#3]
https://dx-world.net/3b7a-st-brandon-dxpedition/

APRIL 13 — We are in the final stretch! On Monday morning the first 6 team members leave Saint Brandon to go to Mauritius. This weekend is the last outstanding point of the expedition. Gil, F4FET and Diego, F4HAU will stay one more day on the island before also leaving with all the material. From Sunday our facilities will diminish gradually before QRT, which will be the night of Monday to Tuesday.

Meanwhile, the motivation remains high and we all mobilized to contact you. We will maximize the chances of giving opportunities in the bands most favorable as 20m. Not specifically ask those who need an “ATNO”, the number of QSOs made at this point, makes the more modest configurations can now make contact. We also continue, of course, to direct traffic by geographical area according to the information spread and passing by our pilots.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top