Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/29/2011 8:21:16 AM EDT
some friends of mine are finishing their new album.  They have released the cover-art and thought I'd share:

Link Posted: 9/29/2011 1:32:37 PM EDT
[#1]

Coolio...

Link Posted: 9/30/2011 3:28:57 PM EDT
[#2]
That's a great cover, and not just because of the code.  Are they going to put it on wax?

ETA:  Their music is a little too "Top 40" for me, though it's very good.  I'd  gladly purchase a copy of their new album were it on vinyl.  

I like this cover:

Link Posted: 9/30/2011 3:59:36 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
That's a great cover, and not just because of the code.  Are they going to put it on wax?

ETA:  Their music is a little too "Top 40" for me, though it's very good.  I'd  gladly purchase a copy of their new album were it on vinyl.  

I like this cover:

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51i5uccxNcL._SS500_.jpg

Love at the Core is one of my Top 10 albums of all time...I work for a FM (Music Director) and get pummeled with new music on a daily basis-sometimes it's pretty overwhelming-not too many times do I actually listen to a CD all the way through, Love at the Core still resides in the changer, after all these years

Glad you took a listen, I'll check on the 33 RPM and let you know what I find!

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top