Page / 2
Posted: 3/14/2022 8:17:15 PM EDT
Fish and foreign?
Seems like it would make a sticky.
Link Posted: 3/14/2022 10:45:56 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 3/14/2022 11:09:21 PM EDT
[#2]
Chewy.com worked for me when my fish needed amoxicillin last month.
Link Posted: 3/15/2022 2:36:02 AM EDT
[#3]
I’ve used this site some. Legit Indian drugs and legit company. Fast shipping. https://www.petproducts-online.com/welcome.html

Also recently used these folks. No complaints. Mostly Kraft Drug antibiotics received from them. https://www.calvetsupply.com/
Link Posted: 3/15/2022 11:30:24 AM EDT
[#4]
Jase medical for physician prescribed And pharmacy filled Antibiotics.

Not pet meds that are “just as good”. This is hot of topic. It comes down usually to price pet meds being cheaper for Jace option being 250+ dollars.
Link Posted: 3/15/2022 11:43:58 AM EDT
[#5]
Thanks, keep them coming please.
Link Posted: 3/15/2022 1:52:23 PM EDT
[#6]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Jase medical for physician prescribed And pharmacy filled Antibiotics.

Not pet meds that are “just as good”. This is hot of topic. It comes down usually to price pet meds being cheaper for Jace option being 250+ dollars.
View Quote

In the vast majority of cases, "just as good" is literally the same exact pills packaged for fish or birds or whatever. Same color, size, shape and markings as antibiotics for human consumption.

If it walks like a duck and quacks like a duck...

Jase is alright but you can get more for your money elsewhere.
Link Posted: 3/15/2022 1:52:38 PM EDT
[#7]
www.valleyvet.com/

they are g2g
Link Posted: 3/25/2022 12:59:54 AM EDT
[#8]
Valleyvet is asking for a vets prescription
Link Posted: 3/26/2022 1:46:09 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
Chewy.com worked for me when my fish needed amoxicillin last month.
View Quote

This has been my go-to as well. Never had any problems and prices are generally as good, or better than other sources.  My fish are grateful.
Link Posted: 3/26/2022 5:44:33 PM EDT
[#10]
I ordered a 400 dollar order from alldaychemist.   Arrived in 2 weeks.

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 3/28/2022 7:55:47 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/169488/97FECE51-C061-42BA-990C-36CE7DF2979B_jpe-2327202.JPG
View Quote

@AKFF

How do you order prescription antibiotics?
Link Posted: 3/28/2022 8:47:48 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

@AKFF

View Quote

AllDayChemist does not require a prescription.

I've ordered from them several times and they are GTG.  FYI, to avoid being interdicted by US Customs, they sent my last order from Singapore via the French Post.
Link Posted: 3/28/2022 11:51:17 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

@AKFF

View Quote

Just go to the pet ones posted all over this forum and order there, most are free shipping and no worries about interdiction.
Link Posted: 3/28/2022 11:59:43 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/169488/97FECE51-C061-42BA-990C-36CE7DF2979B_jpe-2327202.JPG
View Quote

What is your load out of meds your are stocking?   Two weeks isn't bad.  I was filling my shopping cart on their site a few weeks back and had doubts over shipping times so went with a pet meds source in the us.
Link Posted: 4/3/2022 2:10:37 PM EDT
[#15]

Also recently used these folks. No complaints. Mostly Kraft Drug antibiotics received from them. https://www.calvetsupply.com/
View Quote

@Eagle_19er

Were these Kraft drug antibiotics from CalVet recent expiration dates or were they at least a year out?  Thx
Link Posted: 5/31/2022 11:50:41 AM EDT
[#16]
@AKFF

Did AllDayChemist call you about paying?    How'd you pay?
Link Posted: 5/31/2022 4:15:06 PM EDT
[#17]
https://www.avma.org/blog/medically-important-antibiotics-move-otc-rx

Some additional animal health medications are being moved to prescription status in 2023, possibly earlier.
Link Posted: 5/31/2022 5:27:31 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
@AKFF

Did AllDayChemist call you about paying?    How'd you pay?
View Quote

I think they do an echeck. It wasn't a problem. Customs can snatch them haven't heard anyone losing them and they will replace them if intercepted. They will ship from different locations to mix it up. I wouldn't do a massive order better to split it up if you are looking at a big order. I got two shipments both under 500-600 pills/tabs/capsules with no issues. You can research long term storage if you are looking at a long term stash. Light, heat, air/moisture are enemies of meds.  

Used Chewy and Walmart before. Walmart stopped I think recently.    
Link Posted: 5/31/2022 5:34:37 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

I think they do an echeck. It wasn't a problem. Customs can snatch them haven't heard anyone losing them and they will replace them if intercepted. They will ship from different locations to mix it up. I wouldn't do a massive order better to split it up if you are looking at a big order. I got two shipments both under 500-600 pills/tabs/capsules with no issues. You can research long term storage if you are looking at a long term stash. Light, heat, air/moisture are enemies of meds.  

Used Chewy and Walmart before. Walmart stopped I think recently.    
View Quote

Thanks @deputygadget .  I am doing a $150 order for the first time and they sent me a pay with Zelle instructions.  But the customer serve reply was it can be done echeck, bitcoin, Zelle and something else, with instructions for each.  Ill give the echeck a go.
Link Posted: 5/31/2022 9:52:06 PM EDT
[#20]
https://jasemedical.com

Link Posted: 5/31/2022 11:08:26 PM EDT
[#21]
What's the difference with Bird vs Fish meds???
Link Posted: 5/31/2022 11:39:40 PM EDT
[#22]
I've ordered from these guys before, no problems at all.

https://shtfsource.com/

Link Posted: 6/1/2022 2:01:41 AM EDT
[#23]
Alldaychemist was gtg for me. Paid with bitcoin and got a discount. I think it was around 3 weeks before I got it.
Link Posted: 6/2/2022 9:11:56 AM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
Alldaychemist was gtg for me. Paid with bitcoin and got a discount. I think it was around 3 weeks before I got it.
View Quote

My order now shows paid and received an email saying they are working on it.
Link Posted: 6/2/2022 10:51:27 PM EDT
[#25]
All day chemist seems to be the best thing going to bulk up a supply of medicine if you are looking to expand that capability. I had an LEO/practicing  ER doc in my car for about 14 hours recently had to talk to keep from falling asleep or running off the road. We got into a conversation about supply chain issues and shortages he was experiencing in his practice, the hospital where he works and the broader supply problem overall. I mentioned I got a little worried during COVID and ended up ordering a fairly large amount and variety of antibotics from a foreigner supplier and vet suppliers.  He commented without skipping a beat we import most of our stuff anyway and the meds are all the same (vet/human). Also mentioned one bad weather event or natural disaster and we could be in for a world of hurt based on supply chain and manufacturing limitations. Seemed like it never occurred  to him that lay people could do something like that. Made a few suggestions some I already covered. Mentioned antivirals and steroids could be useful in a pinch. Shelf life and availability limit those options a little bit.
Link Posted: 6/3/2022 8:00:08 AM EDT
[#26]
Link Posted: 6/3/2022 7:35:22 PM EDT
[#27]
Inhousepharmacy.vu

Been using them for off label meds for the wife and shtf stash of antibiotics for maybe 15 years.
Link Posted: 7/1/2022 5:02:31 PM EDT
[#28]
My ordered arrived.

So here is my first timer of events..

Ordered June 2.

A couple days later my order payment processed/Posted.

About a week later I get an email they are shipping.

About a week after that I get and email there was an issue with shipping.

June 22 I get an email saying a new tracking is provided an order has shipped.

July 1 order is here.

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 7/1/2022 9:05:08 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
My ordered arrived.

So here is my first timer of events..

Ordered June 2.

A couple days later my order payment processed/Posted.

About a week later I get an email they are shipping.

About a week after that I get and email there was an issue with shipping.

June 22 I get an email saying a new tracking is provided an order has shipped.

July 1 order is here.

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/465930/20220701_135340_jpg-2437981.JPG
View Quote

Can you explain what you ordered and the why behind your decision making?  
Link Posted: 7/1/2022 10:41:21 PM EDT
[#30]
Calvetsupply for "fish" antibiotics

Jase-  fast shipping but most expensive.  Very easy to do.  Legally prescribed.

Alldaychemist - human meds from India.  They sell a variety of medicines.  

All three worked well.  Alldaychemist is kinda tricky/requires attention to detail.  Paid with bitcoin from a binance account and it went through no problem.  

If you want simple but the cheaper ( I recommend you research dosing and how antibiotics work ) just go to the jase site and look at the list of antibiotics that comes with their kit.  Order the same items adjusting for your allergies from Alldaychemist.  You can get 4 times the quantity for the same or less than the cost of Jase.
Link Posted: 7/2/2022 12:09:39 AM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

Can you explain what you ordered and the why behind your decision making?  
View Quote

@JBFJ40

Different family of antibiotics. Reasonable range for treating different bacteria infections.

Cipmox 250mg Amoxicillin (also read as Amoxycillin) [2packs of 90] & Cipmox 500mg Amoxicillin (also read as Amoxycillin) [2packs of 90]: General use/mid range antibiotic, with broad things it covers with low adverse affects. Bacterial infections; strep throat, pneumonia, skin infections, urinary tract infections.  Both quantity maxed what you can order, cheap.

Azithral 250mg Azithromycin [1pack of 30]: Another general use antibiotic. Z-pack, most people have already been exposed to it. Good for penicillin allergic people. Ordered one pack due to price and not wanting to order to much on my first order.

Dox T SL Doxycycline Hydrochloride [2packs of 100]; Antibiotic. Malaria, STD, bacteria infections. raspatory, intestine infections, can take if allergic to penicillin. Maxed allowed of 2 packs.

Flagyl 400mg Metronidazole [2packs of 90]: Antibiotic. Intestine infections, giardia. Maxed allowed of 2 packs.

Much of my starter setup came from watching a few videos and reading the different uses.  What I am working on for storage is printing a page of the uses, side effects, etc. for each and then vacuum sealing them in bags.

My Top Antibiotics to Store for Preparedness, by Dr. Joseph Alton

Will be ordering again.
Link Posted: 7/2/2022 12:50:51 AM EDT
[#32]
Have a chance to go to Mexico tomorrow.  What should I pick up?
Link Posted: 7/2/2022 10:09:30 PM EDT
[#33]
Vacuum packed all of it. Added a label for each bag and what it is, milligram etc.  Plus a dissent pack.

What I'm thinking for the next batch, is breaking them down to single packs by dosage size that med typically uses for treatment.

Attachment Attached File

I also got the Jase Medical quick reference guide in pdf.  Where can I host it for others to download..?
Link Posted: 7/2/2022 10:44:49 PM EDT
[#34]
Just got 5 packs of Amoxicillina in Mexico.  No prescription.  From what looked like a pharmacy chain.

ETA:  US Customs asked if I had anything to declare, mentioned I had meds.  He didn't care about the Mescal, he wanted to see the meds.  Saw it was Amox, handed it back to me.
Link Posted: 7/3/2022 10:31:41 AM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

I also got the Jase Medical quick reference guide in pdf.  Where can I host it for others to download..?
View Quote

This would be much appreciated.
Link Posted: 7/3/2022 11:53:57 AM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

This would be much appreciated.
View Quote

@cap6888

JASE Emergency Antibiotic Guide pdf

Let me know if that works. Its a dropbox link.

Link Posted: 7/3/2022 4:27:21 PM EDT
[#37]
@Drumbic

Worked!  Many thanks!
Link Posted: 7/3/2022 4:39:03 PM EDT
[#38]
The places that wanted my bank account or bitcoin were too sketchy for me.

WalmartPetRX

https://www.walmartpetrx.com/p-11632-aqua-mox-amoxicillin.aspx

https://www.wellrx.com/amoxicillin/drug-images/

Link Posted: 7/3/2022 4:41:32 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
The places that wanted my bank account or bitcoin were too sketchy for me.

View Quote

I was worried about that too with all day chemist...  But MANY others have used it without issue. Plus accounts getting hacked with less....

Also, are the bottles sealed?
Link Posted: 7/3/2022 4:55:13 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

I was worried about that too with all day chemist...  But MANY others have used it without issue. Plus accounts getting hacked with less....

Also, are the bottles sealed?
View Quote

This had at least the tamper resistant seal, and I THINK the bottle was sealed as well, but I opened it awhile ago to check out and forgot.  Sorry
Link Posted: 7/4/2022 12:06:51 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

This had at least the tamper resistant seal, and I THINK the bottle was sealed as well, but I opened it awhile ago to check out and forgot.  Sorry
View Quote

Walmart pet prices are not too bad.
Link Posted: 7/4/2022 9:27:45 PM EDT
[#42]
Hate to hijack this thread, but anyone know a source for IV fluids like Lactated Ringers?
Link Posted: 7/6/2022 12:24:09 AM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
Hate to hijack this thread, but anyone know a source for IV fluids like Lactated Ringers?
View Quote

This.  I would like to restock as well.
Link Posted: 7/6/2022 6:19:07 AM EDT
[#44]
Jase Medical
Link Posted: 7/6/2022 5:40:26 PM EDT
[#45]
Jase Medical’s website looks like they only sell antibiotics. No iv fluids.
Link Posted: 7/18/2022 8:34:15 PM EDT
[#46]
@Drumbic @AKFF

Just out of curiosity, what were the expiration dates on the meds you received?
Link Posted: 7/18/2022 10:39:45 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
@Drumbic @AKFF

View Quote

@JAD762

The earliest one I got was 2024 on the Azithromycin. 2025 on the Amoxicillin.
Link Posted: 7/19/2022 12:18:28 AM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

@JAD762

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
@Drumbic @AKFF

@JAD762

Thanks!
Link Posted: 7/19/2022 3:19:35 PM EDT
[#49]
No Rx IV solutions: https://www.mountainside-medical.com/collections/iv-solutions  (currently really thin stock) @saber7 @cap6888

No Rx medications: https://www.buy-pharma.md  I have used them many times without issue. They are also the only souce I know of for injectible lidocaine without Rx: https://www.buy-pharma.md/Lidocaine-Injection-2-Vial-30ml-p-608.html

Quoted:
Vacuum packed all of it. Added a label for each bag and what it is, milligram etc.  Plus a dissent pack.

What I'm thinking for the next batch, is breaking them down to single packs by dosage size that med typically uses for treatment.

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/465930/20220702_190549_jpg-2439648.JPG

View Quote

Looks good. I keep my meds sealed like yours (I went with 7.5 mil mylar), and in the crisper drawer of the refrigerator to extend shelf life.
Link Posted: 7/19/2022 10:48:39 PM EDT
[#50]
Wow thanks!  They had lactacted ringers and saline bags in stock even got a few solution sets.  Was unable to order iv catheters from them but I have a few in my medbag...will still need to get a few more eventually.

Much appreciated.
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top