BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/29/2015 1:15:12 PM EDT
Watched this last night pretty damn good! will finish the rest tonight

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RibAQHeDia8
Link Posted: 10/29/2015 3:10:29 PM EDT
[#1]
Yip watched it. Lots of repeat footage.  There is another one on Netflix as well . More of the stories from people vs the activist side.
But winter on fire was pretty good IMHO.

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Link Posted: 10/29/2015 5:20:50 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Yip watched it. Lots of repeat footage.  There is another one on Netflix as well . More of the stories from people vs the activist side.
But winter on fire was pretty good IMHO.

View Quote

Ill look for it!! thanks! I thought it was interesting to see how it escalated...
Link Posted: 10/29/2015 5:35:21 PM EDT
[#3]
tagged
Link Posted: 10/29/2015 10:29:59 PM EDT
[#4]
Pretty damn good. Made me want to clean guns.....
Link Posted: 10/29/2015 11:18:57 PM EDT
[#5]
not to hijack the thread but there hasn't been a good surivial movie since "These Final Hours"
Link Posted: 10/29/2015 11:48:54 PM EDT
[#6]
I didn't think it was very good since it was only showing one side.  Without both sides, it isn't very entertaining, and even less informative.  I wasn't bad per se, just not as good as something that showed more than just the protester's perspective.
Link Posted: 10/30/2015 12:20:22 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
I didn't think it was very good since it was only showing one side.  Without both sides, it isn't very entertaining, and even less informative.  I wasn't bad per se, just not as good as something that showed more than just the protester's perspective.
View Quote

There was a bias for sure. In fact towards the end it said they were unarmed and marching peacefully to some location, but like 10 seconds later the cameraman ran through a large group of people armed with stick and shields. They obviously came prepared for a violent confrontation.
Link Posted: 10/30/2015 4:55:31 AM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

not to hijack the thread but there hasn't been a good surivial movie since "These Final Hours"
View Quote

Youve got to be trolling lol
Link Posted: 10/30/2015 4:59:10 AM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

View Quote

The other two ive seen are from non protestors and a lil more balanced. In that respect.

But anyone with half a brain knows why the bricks in the street are being pulled up.

After the gov. Police started attacking everyone because they were there/shooting etc im sure it was gloves off.

No guns...youll find something..rocks..clubs..gas....
Link Posted: 10/31/2015 1:49:49 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

There was a bias for sure. In fact towards the end it said they were unarmed and marching peacefully to some location, but like 10 seconds later the cameraman ran through a large group of people armed with stick and shields. They obviously came prepared for a violent confrontation.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Well if that was happening here and word got around that some of the groups' leadership were getting disappeared, I'd show up ready to defend myself.
Link Posted: 10/31/2015 3:33:54 PM EDT
[#11]
Added to watch list.  Thanks!
Link Posted: 10/31/2015 4:39:27 PM EDT
[#12]
Very good!
Link Posted: 10/31/2015 4:41:13 PM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:

View Quote

It left me with the same feeling after watching it.  
Link Posted: 10/31/2015 5:07:39 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

Well if that was happening here and word got around that some of the groups' leadership were getting disappeared, I'd show up ready to defend myself.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

That misses the point.  "Unarmed" doesn't mean armed.

Link Posted: 10/31/2015 5:17:38 PM EDT
[#15]
In the comments someone said it was funded by George Soros... any truth to that?
Link Posted: 10/31/2015 5:41:42 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
View Quote

I want to know if that sniper and many other gov police were hunted down and killed. They needed to be.
Did those people melt back into society without repercussions?
No matter your side, there was some fucked up gov sponsored shit going on.
Link Posted: 10/31/2015 6:06:39 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

I want to know if that sniper and many other gov police were hunted down and killed. They needed to be.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

That's kind of what I was wondering.  Those cops had families and homes, people had to know who they were.  What happened to them afterwards.  I assume that the shooters on the protester side weren't investigated too thoroughly.
Link Posted: 10/31/2015 9:57:30 PM EDT
[#18]
Einsatsgruppen 2.0.

Ukraine doesn't seem concerned taking actions against its own.
Link Posted: 10/31/2015 10:37:56 PM EDT
[#19]
I thought they had finished  all the fighting, as I saw nothing  about it on the 6 o'clock news

Link Posted: 11/1/2015 1:15:06 AM EDT
[#20]
This shows exactly why we have the 2nd Ammendment. Those jackbooted. "Berkut" wouldn't fare as well here.

This is exactly the type of federal "special" police that Obama wants to form to"combat extremists".

Link Posted: 11/2/2015 11:20:31 PM EDT
[#21]
On my list.

Link Posted: 11/3/2015 2:30:00 AM EDT
[#22]
I was impressed by the amount of people who left good paying jobs to protest.
I was even more impressed by the amount of people that stayed after the police starting using live ammo.
Very brave people.
Maybe America is not doomed after all.
Link Posted: 11/3/2015 9:37:24 AM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
I was impressed by the amount of people who left good paying jobs to protest.
I was even more impressed by the amount of people that stayed after the police starting using live ammo.
Very brave people.
Maybe America is not doomed after all.
View Quote

Americans would never do that.They kept it up for months.
We are fat, lazy and have ADD.
Link Posted: 11/4/2015 3:31:00 AM EDT
[#24]
I can tell by the vid linked that it's pure propaganda.

Will still try to find the full thing and watch it just to see some planless, aimless college kids riot and get thrown around. Arab Spring: Ukraine.
Link Posted: 11/4/2015 7:29:36 AM EDT
[#25]

Quoted:

I can tell by the vid linked that it's pure propaganda.

Will still try to find the full thing and watch it just to see some planless, aimless college kids riot and get thrown around. Arab Spring: Ukraine.
View Quote

Actually more than dumb college kids...doctors..pop culture figures (singers/actors)...politicans...and lots of retired ex military and teens.

It is slanted but not as bad as some. It needs to be watched along with the other recent docu's on the events during that time.

The teen on his phone talking to his mom is in another documentary on how the ukraine and neighboring countries are filling up with militias to combat such actions by gov controlled police forces.

Ymmv
Link Posted: 11/4/2015 9:53:01 PM EDT
[#26]
Just finished watching it. Extremely powerful.  I pray that I will have that kind of courage when the time comes.
Link Posted: 11/5/2015 6:46:50 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
Just finished watching it. Extremely powerful.  I pray that I will have that kind of courage when the time comes.
View Quote

I am glad most of you all watched it. I decided to post it because I did think it was important to watch regardless of propaganda or not it was eye opening and typically history repeats itself in one form or another.
Link Posted: 11/5/2015 7:15:11 PM EDT
[#28]
Thanks OP, that was a good show.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top