Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 3/15/2011 4:48:29 AM EDT
History has a show on today and it repeats in 3 hours about 4 different men's predictions about the decline and fall for America.  It has covers money and now is talking about water. Its really hitting on what other nations have done with passing laws and how the government would have to change the outlooks of Americans and rationing.
Link Posted: 3/15/2011 6:33:25 AM EDT
[#1]
You can watch the whole thing here.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8gi53kq4vzY

Honestly though, some of the guys on here are a bit
Link Posted: 3/15/2011 8:21:41 AM EDT
[#2]
I found most of their premises pretty goofy.
Link Posted: 3/15/2011 8:30:26 AM EDT
[#3]
Caught a bit of this before coming into work this morning, set the DVR up to record it later today. I didn't think there was anything "goofy" about what I heard-we all need to wake up and realize that our country and our way of life may be far more in danger than most choose to believe. Wlak around with your head in the sand if you want, I choose to look realistically at where it seems we may be headed.
Link Posted: 3/15/2011 9:15:17 AM EDT
[#4]
There were some very interesting opinions. They all had some valid points. I'm not sure you can prepare for everything so I just do the best I can.
Link Posted: 3/15/2011 9:56:14 AM EDT
[#5]
Let me clarify-was this the show where one expert was predicting "peak oil" one was predicting Nuclear Terror, one was predicting water shortages, one was predicting economic collapse?  In any case, whether or not their specific scenarios were to happen, the only answer would be to prep for the social unrest and food and water shortages to follow any such "collapse".  Not really any new information in my opinion, and a lot of "heebie-jeebies" to get to the point of:  Be prepared for anything.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top